Who Would Win? Doom Patrol vs. Titans

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This week’s fight is between the stars of two series currently in their final seasons-the Doom Patrol and the Titans!

Whether you’ve been a fan of these teams for years, or only know them from the shows, we want to know which heroic team would come out on top in a fight (or a singing competition, dance off, or whatever-the Doom Patrol is involved so there’s a good chance things will get weird). Share your choice with us, below!

• Doom Patrol
  • Titans

0 voters

12 Likes

Well Titans has Raven! Shes often overlooked but is one of the most powerful people in the DC Comics! She alone could take the Doom Patrol lol

10 Likes

DP. Would be a crazy battle but I think the DP handled worse.

8 Likes

@biff_pow :grinning:

7 Likes

I went with Doom Patrol because they have handled some truly bizarre threats, not to mention a.) I find it appealing that a bunch of misfits would beat the “cool kids” and b.) Doom Patrol is my favorite team besides the JSA. #PifflePaffle

6 Likes

Don’t they both have Cyborg?

8 Likes

I think Titans would win,

5 Likes

Thanks @Reaganfan78!

The Titans would easily best Doom Patrol in combat, but both teams are too depressed ro fight. But while Doom Patrol are more of a hopeless loser depression, the Titans are a preppy, flamboyant emo band depression, so when Cliff and Jane see the Titans posing for Sad Desaturated Superhero Monthly, they make fun of them mercilessly, driving them into even deeper depression, thereby winning by default.

13 Likes

I love your reasoning! :smiley:

8 Likes

Nobody beats my team in a depression contest!

10 Likes

Who cares who takes the physical victory, it’s all about the psychological battle

7 Likes

Exactly. He could serve as sort of a “double agent.”

8 Likes

I’d want one of those situations where two Cyborgs are each pointing at the other and saying “No, I’m the real Cyborg! He’s the impostor!”.

8 Likes

The moment Nightwing starts twirling his sticks, Jane calls him a goth drum majorette, Cliff high fives her, Dick’s imaginary Bruce points and laughs, it’s over

6 Likes

Oh yeah Dick is never recovering from that

5 Likes

Thats exactly what I was getting at. :wink:

5 Likes

David Zazlav

6 Likes

Not a fair fight for sure, Titans hand down. You would have a WW, Batman, and Superman type on Titans depending on the team. These would defeat Doom Patrol in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Yea! :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: :dp_robotman:

4 Likes