Who Would Win? DCeased vs. The Black Lantern Corps

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

October is Halloween season! That means candy, costumes, jack-o’-lanterns, and hordes of the living dead rising to consume all life in the universe!

The fight this week is between two armies of the undead-the zombies of DCeased, and the Black Lantern Corps! If for some awful reason they ended up fighting each other, who would win? (Apart from everything living in the universe, of course.)

• The DCeased Zombies
  • The Black Lantern Corps

0 voters

Long Halloween Cat

10 Likes

The black lantern corps would most definitely take the win here, for sure.

7 Likes

This is one of those discussions I can really dig ( like a grave)! I would say The Black Lanterns because of they’re ability to think and fight! But then again the anti-life equation doesn’t discriminate, meaning it will get anybody and everybody, not just fallen heroes and villains! So I guess what we’re looking at here is “numbers vs powers” and dceased has already proven that powers don’t mean a win! So I really couldn’t say! I totally went into this thinking the black lanterns would win but my opinion changed while writing this! Hahahaha! It’d be a tough call…gotta figure though that each time a supe went down a lantern would rise, right? I guess I have no idea who would win! Hahahaha! Station!!

4 Likes

Super powered zombies vs superpowers zombies with a lantern ring.
BL for the win.

6 Likes

Black Lanterns operate with more intelligence than the DCEASED, and are harder to kill. With a few exceptions, it takes multiple sources of emotional spectrum energy to permanently disable one Black Lantern, and there are no ring wielders amongst the DCEASED.

10 Likes

I definitely agree w/ your other points, but we have seen that DCeased zombies can still operate rings, albeit w/ less precision than living users, which is still another argument for the Black Lanterns

3 Likes

Well hello there Green.Lantern! :wave: :sunglasses:

Quite the battle we’ve got GL! :open_mouth:

I’d say that the DCeased would have the advantage if they took a listen of our curated Mixtape Monday playlist. :smile:

However, I don’t think that their listening skills are that reliable in their zombie form, unfortunately. :zombie: :woman_zombie:

Also looking at the Black Lantern oath again… I think I have to give it to them… :fearful: :superman_hv_4:

“The Blackest Night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies.
We crave your hearts and your demise,
By my Black Hand, the dead shall rise!”

3 Likes

There’s lots of good points being made here! I’m pretty sure it would be a long, gruesome fight, at the very least. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well the black lantern ones have more intelligence but the DCeased are much larger and more powerful.

2 Likes

I can’t say I personally agree, I believe the black lanterns are more powerful. Lantern rings and all.

Also, welcome to the community @kevinsmash2468.47825! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah going BL’s with this one! Able to keep abilities to full extent, maintain intelligence, and Have a Ring to boot!

2 Likes

Everyone’s points are valid but BLC for the win, no question. The BL’s had awareness and intelligence and frankly, Just more power. Not to mention that the Black Ring had to be destroyed, not the Character. That took way more than a single hero. It took MANY heroes to defeat ONE BL. Soooo

I also kinda see it like DCeased makes the zombie change like a down-grade, where the Black Rings reanimate dead tissue, and the Ring UPGRADES the Characters Dead Body, even allowing Metas to retain there original power on top of the Black Ring
funny typo…inelegance for intelligence.

1 Like

black lanterns are faster and smarter than DCeased

2 Likes

DCeased

2 Likes

This is a close one but Black Lanterns for me. They control the dead technically the DCeased are dead sooo…

2 Likes

Ok I understand your trying to be fun so I’m trying to not be overly Critical here but the victims of DCeased are basically dead so that would mean the they would be apart of the Black Lantern Corps. Thus making the Black Lantern Corps the defacto winners of your poll. I’m sorry @Green.Lantern I feel like I kicked your construct dog but I do like the idea though of those two factions fighting to obliterate each other!

2 Likes

Actually, you bring up a good point. I’m not sure, but I don’t think they are dead :thinking:. They have the anti-life equation in their heads, but I believe they’re still alive.

2 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd I understand and I can see your argument here. Here is the problem DCeased victims are Zombies the body is just the host (anti-life equation); now the people they where before are dead so this will make them under the control of the Black Lanterns. I would say because these bodies are controlled by the Anti-life equation the Black Hand would have more difficulty controlling them because both would be fighting for control of the body.

1 Like