Who Would Win? Cyborg vs. Metallo

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our fight this week pits one of the most heroic cyborgs against one of the most villainous-Cyborg vs. Metallo!

Which metallic man would come out on top in this scrap? Do you think Cyborg’s years of experience with the Teen Titans and Justice League would give him the edge? Or would Metallo’s history of holding his own against Superman be enough? Let us know who you think would win and why, below!

• Cyborg
  • Metallo

0 voters

11 Likes

6 Likes

Writing for Love and Justice — elinciacrimea: endless list of favorite...
Pin on GiF Dance Compilation

6 Likes

Realistically cyborg would probably win but Metallo is cooler so I picked him.

6 Likes

I’m going with Cyborg :00_cyborg_rebirth:

5 Likes

#borglife

6 Likes

Easy win for cyborg :00_cyborg:

3 Likes

Depends on which Cyborg. Og Teen Titans loses but modern stomps Metallo.

5 Likes

Metallo’s able to hold his own against Superman because of the kryptonite. I know he has other abilities that make him a threat, but when you pit him against a powerful hero w/ no weakness to kryptonite, it’s probably not gonna end well for Corben

6 Likes

Gotta go with Cyborg

5 Likes

I went with Cyborg primarily because he is the good guy. I think Metallo could give him a run for his money though.

4 Likes

Cyborg’s ability to hack and control tech shall lead him to victory.

5 Likes

I find Metallo much more interesting and consistently underestimated in the fan-base, but Cyborg is a living Adaptable Mother Box and Metallo is made to kill Kryptonians SPECIFICALLY, not Apocalyptan tech.

6 Likes

Love this poll idea @Green.Lantern! I have to be honest, I really did thought about it for a second and pick…Metallo. I actually think he could win without the help of Teen Titans, Doom Patrol or Justice League. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Tough choice this one, ultimately I went with Cyborg, it would likely be a close battle, with them using their abilities, but it’s this I feel that tips the advantage to Cyborg, he’s immune to Kryptonite…

3 Likes

While Metallo was pretty rad in this week’s Action Comics #1051 (and is rad in general, natch), I’ll pick Vic.

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community, @Static_Ink! :partying_face: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything.

4 Likes