Who Would Win? Crime Syndicate vs. Secret Society of Super Villains

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This week’s brawl is between two of the most dangerous groups of supervillains in all the multiverse-the Crime Syndicate of America and the Secret Society of Super Villains! Which supervillain supergroup do you think would emerge triumphant? Let us know who you think it would be and why, below!

(If you’d like to read up on these groups, be sure to check out The Secret Society of Super Villains #1, the excellent Crime Syndicate miniseries, or this week’s War For Earth-3 #1!)

• Crime Society of America
  • Secret Society of Super Villains

0 voters

11 Likes

Thought one but I’ve made my choice…

5 Likes

I’ve never like or care for a different universe where the heroes are Villains, so I’m going with the real Villains, Secret Society of Super Villains. :slightly_smiling_face:

:0_lex_luthor1:

4 Likes

That sounds like good logic to me! I like heroes staying heroes, but the Crime Syndicate is fun sometimes.

4 Likes

I went with the Secret Society of Super Villains because their membership is absolutely huge and they have some pretty heavy hitters.

3 Likes

Crime syndicate. The Justice League beats the SSOSV so the crime syndicate should be able to.

4 Likes

My bro’s team.

2 Likes

Seems hard to say unless we know what the Secret Society lineup is. The Crime Syndicate lineup is usually pretty consistent, but the Society has featured all sorts of different villains at different times

3 Likes

Mr. Banjo is in their lineup.

1 Like

Hi.

1 Like

They fought in the original Society run. Forgot who won though.

2 Likes

Had to think about it, but going with crime syndicate for consistency

2 Likes