Who Would Win? Clawster vs. Killer Croc

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This week’s fight is between two monstrous sewer-dwellers-Clawster vs. Killer Croc!

Clawster was a member of the group of Cadmus creations who lived beneath Metropolis known as the Underworlders, and was able to hold his own against Superman. Killer Croc is a frequent enemy and was one of Bane’s first targets when he set out to break the Bat.

Which one of these two monstrous villains would emerge as the true king of the sewers? Let us know your choice, below!

• Clawster
  • Killer Croc

0 voters

7 Likes

Clawster is a bit of a dollar store Doomsday, but he’s invulnerable and Croc doesn’t have any psychic attacks. Sorry, Waylon, but this one isn’t going to go well for you.

7 Likes

Clawster almost look like The Lizard from Spider-Man, he’s pretty much unknown to me, so I’m going with Killer Croc. :grinning::crocodile:

6 Likes

I don’t know who Clawster is so I went with Killer Croc.

6 Likes

Clawster can hold his own with Supes, Croc can’t so Clawster for the win.

6 Likes

I am way more formidable than my best buddy.

6 Likes

It your villains aren’t

2 Likes

Clawster, because he’s a Superman character and because he’s the underdog of the match. Never underestimate the underdog.

SN: Happy DCUIversary, @RexRebel!
:partying_face: :confetti_ball: :beers:

4 Likes

Thanks @Vroom

3 Likes

:thinking: hmm
Wa going for Croc but after herding not about Clawster they got my vote.

4 Likes

I doubt I’m alone in never having heard of Clawster before today, so I want to give it to Killer Croc, but if this other guy’s able to tangle with Superman, then Waylon’s in way over his head.

4 Likes

I’m going with Killer Croc. I’ve at least seen him in action.

3 Likes

I’am Going with Killer Croc, Because I Know Who He Is and I Have Never Ever Heard of Clawster!

Besides, Killer Croc is Strong and Tough!
A Great Batman Villain!

I, Also Love Killer Croc’s Accent!

P.S. I Created A Character Called the Alligator and Sent It In Too D.C. Comics!
He’s Supposed Too Be Killer Croc’s Cousin!!

2 Likes