Who Would Win? Catwoman vs. Riddler

Well let’s see, Selina is the better fighter, more skilled thief, plays well with others, street savy, probably effectively as smart as Eddie, as she does not have his strange obsession with Riddles, has better allies, and has nine lives, so if she loses a few, will eventually win. Oh, she’s slightly better looking as well. So, although it’s close(not really), Selina all the way.

4 Likes

YES. :smiley:

5 Likes

In a fight? Catwoman, although modern Riddler is better in a fight than many previous versions.

I do think Riddler is smarter and could beat Catwoman in that regard - like his riddles send her on a merry chase and he gets whatever prize/traps her - but eventually Selina will land on her feet. (She has more plot armor.)

Riddler is one of my favorite villains, so I’d like to pick him, but he literally helps defeat himself. In this example, he might waste time gloating.

5 Likes

Absolutely Catwoman

4 Likes

Where are these images from? Catwoman looks quite anime here.

4 Likes

The new Catwoman: Hunted animated movie. It was very anime.

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

well look’s like she got the vote so tell me what is it that you create and we don’t wont?

5 Likes

welcome to the community @Nygma_of_Riddler!!

5 Likes

Thanks my friend good to be here

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Nygma_of_Riddler! :riddlerhqtas: Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything!

6 Likes

Catwoman very easily​:blush::+1:

5 Likes