Who Would Win? Brainwave vs. The Fiddler

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows!

Happy early 4th of July folks! Speaking of stars and stripes, Stargirl somehow keeps getting better and better! This week, we decided to give the villains a win, or at least one of them.

Which one of these two mind controlling baddies would win in a head-to-head duel? Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Brainwave vs. The Fiddler

• Brainwave
  • The Fiddler

0 voters

7 Likes

From what we’ve seen of Fiddler, it looks like it’s entirely possible for someone to resist falling under the spell of her music. Considering that strong mental abilities are what Brainwave’s all about, I imagine he’d take this fight easily (assuming he’s regained consciousness)

5 Likes

I feel like the fiddler could since she could control brainwaves mind and kill him

3 Likes

I like to think maybe Brainwave heard the Fiddler’s playing and decided, nah that’s okay. I’ll wait till Jr.'s powers develop more and make him think he woke me up since he’s been at my bedside all this time. :sweat_smile:

Also, yes his mental fortitude does seem like he could resist any control from the Fiddler, but I do wonder what other tricks she has in her songs? Will be fun if we get to see that in a later episode. :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Brainwave! Use the Eyeball-Force to pull that violin out of her hands before she can do anything.

2 Likes

Brainwave

2 Likes

I would like to see more of the Fiddler. But I have to go with Brainwave

5 Likes

Gotta go with Brainwave! Even in a coma The Fiddler can’t seem to do anything with him. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s brainwave. I like the fiddler, but it is most definitely brainwave.

3 Likes

The Fiddler - classier, untapped layers to her powers/songs, still on her feet.

as for Brainwave? dude caught a coma . . . a coma.

3 Likes

If a delivery truck driver with no special abilities was able to withstand the power of her fiddle, it’s very unlikely she can best an ISA member who has been using his mind to block force blasts from the cosmic staff and throw various objects around with his mind like they are children’s toys. However, I would love to see more of the Fiddler’s abilities (but she’ll still lose in a battle with Brainwave).

4 Likes

Fiddle me this

2 Likes

Brainwave. he would make the fiddler keep playing “the devil went down to Georgia” until the fiddler went on fire.

2 Likes

Sorry fiddler, not to many votes for you.:confused::violin:

1 Like

Brainwave

Brainwave, Brainwave threw courtney in the air and almost beat both her and Stripe, whereas Fiddler couldn’t control a random trucker.