Who Would Win: Black Canary vs. Silver Banshee

In terms of merchandise, Black Canary in the undisputed winner.

She’s had far more action figures, statues and the like than Silver Banshee.

7 Likes

Oh, I clearly misunderstood the rules of engagement here. :smiley:

6 Likes

Hmmm. Banshee vs Canary. BC was trained by the same lady that trained Lady Shiva. Banshee is actually a victim of an old Irish curse. She’s very formidable in the Secret Six. I think their missions were a little tougher than the BOP? Kills me to say that. But, secret six training was like military hell week. Now let’s go powers. BC as mentioned one of the best hand to hand fighters around. Plus a canary cry. Banshee, the Banshee scream & fights dirty. If BC gets in close it’s over. That’s if she can avoid the scream while getting close? So it comes down to who’s scream is more powerful. Or, depending on the fight, if Canary can get to her & fight hand to hand than Canary takes it. Also, yes I do want more Stephanie ty @Razzzcat !!!

8 Likes

Yay! You did it! :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Did you know Batman Forever’s Two-Face and The Octopus (from The Spirit) were in a movie of that name?

Its an okay flick. It didn’t live up to its potential, but for what it was? It was…fine.

6 Likes

I know!!! Look out here comes the Luddite with tech abilities lol.

6 Likes

:laughing: You’re good senor, you’re good.

5 Likes

This fight has actually happened in the comics twice before! The first was in Wonder Woman #175 (2001), and the second in Superman: Man of Tomorrow #12 (2020).

The winner, in both bouts: Black Canary!

7 Likes

The one with Superman of Tokyo, Brainiac / Sardath / Perry White / the President of the United States, and second most popular Batman? (and three guys from something called Iron Man III that’s apparently not about Iron Monroe?)

Yes. Yes I did. :smiley: I think you are being generous with “okay”.

4 Likes

I try not to badmouth Tommy Lee Jones movies. Even those of the “okay”/glad it was a $1 rental from Hollywood Video variety. :smiley:

4 Likes

I try to avoid them at all costs. The only ones I’ve made it through are Natural Born Killers and the M.I.B. flicks…

4 Likes

Then you must see The Fugitive, as its a career highlight for all involved.

And of course, there’s Batman Forever and Blown Away…

4 Likes

Mister Mxyzptlk vs Darkseid

4 Likes

Mxy won that fight — see World’s Funnest.

3 Likes

Unless green arrow helps out I’m giving it to silver banshee…

5 Likes

Black canary is a boss, but Silver banshee has full sound immunity well canary’s immunity to sound is focused on protecting her hearing. well she herself does not know her true name, therefore silver cant know it, SB is taller stronger and could pick up the carry and drop her from the stratosphere like King Ghidorah did to Godzilla, and Black canary is a lot squishier than Godzilla…especially if the new SIlver Banshee has the same powerset as the New earth one.

5 Likes

My money is on the one, the only… Black Canary!!! :00_black_canary:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

They can both level a building with a scream. But Canary is trained and experienced in hand to hand combat. Banshee’s main move is the scream.

3 Likes

Taking the screaming away from each BC and SB, BC would win without a problem. She has stood up against Lady Shiva and survived so Banshee wouldn’t be too hard for Dinah to beat.

5 Likes