Who Would Win? Beast Boy vs. Bigby Wolf

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our fight this week is between two beastly shape changers-Beast Boy vs. Bigby Wolf! If the green Teen Titan and the sheriff of Fabletown were to face off, who would come out on top? Tell us who you think it would be and why, below!

• Beast Boy
  • Bigby Wolf

0 voters

10 Likes

Bigby, but he’d show mercy/ see the value in Garth and spend most of the fight recruiting him.

8 Likes

Bigby is almost literally a god, so…yeah. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Rooting for my old favorite Moderator @BestBeastBoy the original poll vs. guy. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve been a fan of Beastboy ever since watching Teen Titans 2003 series. So he get my vote.

6 Likes

I want Bigby to win, but I genuinely think Gar would win

6 Likes

I’m happy to see we’re getting people voting for both sides! I wasn’t sure which way this would go. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

the-wolf-among-us-bat

7 Likes

Beast Boy would turn into a blue (green?) whale and squash Bigby flat. End of fight.

4 Likes

This is my thought process.

4 Likes

Bigby’s father is the North Wind, so when he huffs and puffs, it’s with the force of a hurricane. Garth would have to get past that first, and even then- Bigby can transform back to a human/wolf hybrid that’s fast enough to evade that attack.

4 Likes

Hummingbird to evade :arrow_right: blue whale to squish. My boy Garth knows how to fight against people with superpowers.

3 Likes

Tough fight but I think BB may get to cocky cause Bigby to win.

3 Likes

For context, for anyone who hasn’t read Fables and doesn’t know, heres Bigby in action. Spoilers for anyone still reading the series:

3 Likes

Yeah I changed my vote after remembering the mini-hurricane he created against Goldilocks

4 Likes

I am going to have to vote Beastboy as he could likely shift into Krypto and tear the werewolf apart. Krypto well not native to earth does live on it and thus is part of its biosphere. that is something that is never really explored with him.

1 Like

I feel like Beast Boy’s advantage in this fight would be doing something tricky to catch Bigby off guard.

1 Like

Beast Boy can change into alien lifeforms, but its harder for him to do and maintain, if I remember right which is why he doesn’t do it more often.

1 Like

well beast boy is an ‘avatar’ of the red as i understand and interpreted it it he can morph into any animal, however, it’s easier for him to do it if they are in the morphogenetic field of a planet. however the earth is also home to alien lifeforms like Krypto and superman zoo. so they would have a new connection to the field and beast boy could in theory connect to these lifeforms. as such it would be about the same as connecting to them on krypton.

1 Like