Who Would Win? Batman vs. Spawn

It could easily be a close fight between these two, as sadly I know very little of Spawn.
However, Batman is Batman, and as a certain Canadian Hitman so fondly said, (it applies to the Caped Crusader.) “I’m the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be…”

4 Likes

Spawn is so poorly defined and nebulous as a character. Sometimes some kind of unexplained mileage indicator appears when he uses his powers. Sometimes he just shoots people with giant Liefeld guns.

Batman wins while the writer is reading the Spawn wiki article to see what he can do.

4 Likes

Although i love them both, I had to go with Batman :bat::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I voted for Al Simmons because I’m tired of Bruce being written as the kind of hero capable of winning fights against super powered characters. The most interesting thing about Bruce is he’s out of his… league. Now I just always assume Bruce wins, even against… Darkseid?

4 Likes

to be fair, even Subway Sandwich Artists have won against Darkseid

ECy32wf-X4-AA2-Qe-Z

7 Likes

I’m a huge spawn fan, but I think even he has his work cut out for him against the dark knight. Just remember: nobody has ever really left a mark on him: except Batman when he split his face open with a batarang

4 Likes

Bruce listens to Seal. Darkseid doesn’t. It’s an easy win.

4 Likes

:melting_face:

3 Likes

Wait… how tall is Darkseid? I remember reading 8 feet once. This has him at what? 10??!

2 Likes

he wears lifts when he goes to Subway so he can see all the ingredients

3 Likes

Spawn.

1 Like

He is ten inches tall.

2 Likes

Only about two on my iPhone.

1 Like