Who Would Win: Batman or Wonder Woman?

You’ve seen Batman vs. Superman. You’ve probably seen Superman vs. Wonder Woman. Have you seen Bruce and Diana throw down?!
Rules are simple no prep. No weapons they don’t carry around with them. No help. Neutral battlefield.

1 Like

You might think due to my username I vote Batman. Just meeting and fighting though Diana would dominate. (Don’t kick me out of the Bat-Fan club!) Bats would need prep or special weapons to stand a chance.

5 Likes

It wouldn’t take long to lasso Batman, and he can’t break it or cut it, and it’s all over.

Diana and it’s not even a 1 minute long fight.

6 Likes

Batman and Wonder Woman have fought three times that immediately come to mind.

1. WONDER WOMAN: THE HIKETEIA - Victory: Wonder Woman.
  2. JLA: A LEAGUE OF ONE - Victory: Wonder Woman.
  3. BATMAN: ENDGAME - Victory: Batman. (But Scott Snyder cheesed it by inventing an entirely new anti-Wonder Woman weapon for the encounter.)
4 Likes

Also, in Greg Rucka’s WONDER WOMAN: BLIND JUSTICE, Diana takes on the entire Justice League at once- BLIND- and STILL takes them down.

3 Likes

Looks like WW is winning by a landslide (nothing Scott does counts). Anyone think Bats would win? (@HubCity you look these up don’t you? No way you memorized that just in case someone asked)

1 Like

Batman would lose a fair fight with Wonder Woman. Batman would lose fair fights against many of the people he goes up against. That’s why Batman avoids fair fights whenever possible.

6 Likes

Diana 100% of every scenario you lay out, not even close. Bruce can fight in his justice buster with brother eye helping him at the same time amd still lose, diana wouldn’t even need a sword or shield. Fight lasts about 30-45 seconds.

1 Like

What J3D said, and I’m a huge Bats fan.

1 Like

Diana.

1 Like

@TheBatgirlofNML Of course I knew that off-hand; “who would win in a fight” is my specialty.

2 Likes

Not sure if you’ll see this, but nicely done on today’s DC Daily, HubC! I’m usually so far behind in watching stuff that I have to skip it to dodge spoilers, but that was fun to watch (and I was excited to know the answer to the Black Canary question, heheh).

2 Likes

Diana would destroy him. not even a fair matchup

2 Likes

Batman. He’s always prepared for every contingency. He created a backup identity for himself in Morrison’s run, he took out the entire JL in Tower of Babel, he’s handed Superman his ass several times. He’d be ready for Diana.

2 Likes

Silver Age Wonder Woman drives his batmobile into a ditch with the Invisible Plane. Bronze Age Wonder Woman lassoes him up. And–whatever the hell this age is called–current Wonder Woman lops his head off.

2 Likes

Thanks Pink! It’s always a joy to be on!

1 Like

Most people have said already, but Wonder Woman.

I kinda feel like the trinity would be rock-paper-scissors to each other. Batman beats Superman, Wonder Woman beats Batman, Superman beats Wonder Woman. You can’t have one of them being capable of beating both of them, then that basically says one of the trinity is more important than the other two, which isn’t the case.

3 Likes

He knows how to bring her down in Tower of Babel.

1 Like

As far as I know ToB is not in the current canon.

Batman can beat lots of people assuming he has prep and they don’t, but in a neutral encounter with no prep, he goes down hard. Assuming we are in character, Diana would go easy on him which is the only reason it wouldn’t be an immediate KO.

3 Likes