Who Would Win? Batman Beyond vs. Booster Gold

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

As you might have heard, this is going to be the last Who Would Win for a little while. But we’ll back in the not-so-distant future, and to tide us over until then, today’s matchup is between two superheroes from the future! Terry McGinnis versus Booster Gold! One took up the mantle of Batman after Bruce Wayne’s retirement! The other took technology from a museum and became a superhero! Tell us who you think would win, and why!

• Terry McGinnis
  • Booster Gold

0 voters

13 Likes

Booster has a force field and Skeets in his ear.

Terry has ahem more intelligence and Bruce in his ear.

Tough but I bet on Terry.

15 Likes

Terry all the way!!

13 Likes

Hello there Green.Lantern. :wave: :sunglasses:

A fine battle this week again, and look forward to their return once the housekeeping has finished. :smiley: :+1:

I wonder if Booster would know of the details of the fight before it happened? :thinking:

Maybe since he changes things so they do not go according to plan (or as history might tell) that might also persuade him to not go up against a Batman. :batman_hv_1: :smile:

7 Likes

I like Booster more, but Terry has more allies and a LOT more gadgets, so he gets the nod.

Also, Batman always wins. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I gotta go with Booster Gold, How cool is it that he can time travel, got a great sense of humor and a cool little robot name Skeet as both a cheer leader and a sidekick for him?!:grinning:

5 Likes

Well, I feel like Bruce would have found Booster’s weaknesses and… you can guess from there. I do imagine that Terry would follow Bruce’s instructions and would win. Unless something happens like the two of them start chatting and then come to the conclusion that fighting isn’t worth it, and then they go get some food that’s pretty shway, and have lunch together.

6 Likes

Terry as you know ole Brucie knows how to beat Booster.

6 Likes

I would say the only way Booster Gold would win a match vs Batman Beyond is a fluke or malfunction with Terry’s suite.

6 Likes

Batman has more training, more skills, more gadgets, etc.
Booster only steals his gadgets.

5 Likes

Might this be inspired by the latest issue of Batman Beyond, where Booster makes an appearance?

I voted for Booster Gold because he’s Booster Gold. Fans of his know it’s the correct answer.

5 Likes

This guy??

4 Likes

Absolutely. One crappy, short-lived, made fun of in the book it debuted in (Extreme Justice) costume isn’t enough to dethrone Booster Gold from the Cool Guy Throne.

Besides, Batman Beyond has had far worse costumes. Google “Hasbro Batman Beyond” and you’ll see Booster’s '90s armor as GQ cover material compared to what Hasbro stuck Terry in.

3 Likes

I got to go with Green Lantern on this one. That power ring is too powerful.

4 Likes

This is the firstish image that came up. This guy can totally take on Booster.

6 Likes

Trust me, Hasbro decked Terry out in some dorky outfits. Keep looking. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:point_up_2: this, well said.

3 Likes

Batman Beyond has more gadgets than any Batman, next to gliding and his own futuristic Batmobile.

2 Likes

Terry so would win

2 Likes

I feel like this whole thread is Dan Jurgens trying to come up with a storyline…

3 Likes