Who Would Win? Artemis vs. Green Arrow

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This round’s fight is between two of the most skilled and heroic archers in the DC Universe-Artemis and Green Arrow!

Do you think Artemis’s Amazon power and training would give her the edge? Or would Oliver Queen’s extensive skills and experience be enough for him to win? Let us know your pick, below!

(And if you want to read more about Artemis, be sure to check out this week’s Artemis: Wanted #1!")

• Artemis
  • Green Arrow

0 voters

14 Likes

i would win lol

5 Likes

i demand jakeem thunder be in here or i will wish it
images (38)

5 Likes

Green Arrow because bias like usual
Green Arrow GIF - Justice League Unlimited | Green arrow, Justice league  unlimited, Justice league animated

10 Likes

I feel like this would’ve been a good option for an Olympics themed WWW, actually. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Both have been trained on islands, and both are hardasses.

However, I like redheads over blondes and with that, Artemis takes the cake.

Ollie hangs his head down

Its okay. At least you have the Arrowcave and the Arrowcar and the…you really do have a Batman complex, don’t you?

Ollie nods slowly

Well, I bet you’d beat Artemis in the chili cook-off.

Ollie looks up and says “Really?”

IDK. Themysciran chili is supposedly pretty good from what I’ve been told. You may have an uphill battle in front of you when it comes to chili.

Ollie hangs his head low again

At least you have a boxing glove-topped arrow.

Ollie says “Yeah!” and jumps into the air with a smile on his face

That’s the spirit, Robin Hood-flavored Batman!

10 Likes

Artemis hands down. I like Green Arrow, but Artemis would use tricks that GA wouldn’t.

8 Likes

This was a tough one for me. I went with Green Arrow because he has been one of my favorites since childhood, but I really can’t count Artemis out entirely. Whoever won, it would be close!

7 Likes

Gotta go Ollie.

If nothing more than I have to choose the character I have cosplay’d as.

5 Likes

Tough choice. Definitely an interesting battle. I’d say Artemis would be able to get the upper hand.

5 Likes

How did I not see this? @Green.Lantern, I’m voting for your old good friend, Green Arrow! Even without a boxing glove arrow, he’s a better shooter since Robin Hood! :grinning:

:00_green_arrow_rebirth:

4 Likes

The only way Ollie wins this fight is in the sense that he’d probably be happy that a built, red-headed Amazon kicked the crap out of him.

6 Likes

Both are skilled fighters with and without weapons, so I will have to give the edge to Artemis natural abilities which as an Amazon who can go toe to toe with Diana are quite formidable.

3 Likes

Thunder, and Lightning, VS Fire, and Ice!

4 Likes

I’ve gone for Green Arrow, I’ve always had a soft spot for the Emerald Archer, and is why I became an Archery Instructor.

I can see this being a battle of long range vs close range.

If Green Arrow can dispatch Artemis before she closes the distance, Green Arrow wins. If not, well…

4 Likes

Artemis is my friend so… gotta go with her.

3 Likes

Tough choice, but I had to go with Artemis because I love her.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @baydean!

I love, love, love Green Arrow, but….

…isn’t Artemis a god or demigod? Ollie will always be my man, but the god has to win.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @baydean! :partying_face: Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything.

I’m going to have to give this match-up to Artemis as well, hands down.

3 Likes