Who Would Win? Alan Scott vs. Hal Jordan

John Stewart wins. :laughing:

4 Likes

Hello BestBeastBoy! Interesting battle of the will power this week. :sunglasses: :+1:

Hmmm… Well, there is evidence that points to Hal becoming will itself… Also, from Stargirl we know… The lantern that powered Mr. Scott’s ring has been damaged… That’s also not good if a lantern can not recharge their ring for battle… :thinking:

I would like to see what constructs their imaginations would create in this battle of wills. So as the old addage goes… Fire at will… Or, I guess in this instance it is better to say… Fire at Alan or Hal! :sweat_smile: :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

John: That all you’ve got? My Grandma hits harder than you.

4 Likes

Alan won in Green lantern vol. 2 #40

4 Likes

Forgetting that Alan Has Beaten Hal Before … they’ve both had moments they “Evlolved/Powered up” to Gawdy levels. as is right now in current continuity Hal gets the advantage in the Rematch! … where the Hell is Alan these days? … not E2 Alan but golden age E2 Alan? … i mean if he doesn’t show up … call it a Forfeit for the win!?..:joy:

4 Likes

Assuming their most powerful forms, I’d have to say Hal, their weakest forms, I’d say Hal to, as he would win the brawl.

3 Likes

Alan Scott. For all the years he’s been around, he’s not going to down so easily. He’s got experience. With all the jokes about stabbing him with a number 2 pencil, Alan could chuck a banana at Hal to stun him.

3 Likes

I like Hal, but there’s not really any justification for his winning this. Also, there are some weird proportions going on with that picture of him. His right armpit is the size of a basketball, and that can’t be healthy.

2 Likes

Hal!!

3 Likes

Hal

3 Likes

. . . Hasn’t Allen Scott been Gotham based?

2 Likes

Yes, He is a millionaire in Gotham.

2 Likes

It simple. Alan Scott was a kid, and Hal Jordan was a pilot in the military.

3 Likes

I think Hal has a better grasp on the will power it takes to handle the ring, so I think he would win pretty easily.

4 Likes

dude, Hal all the way

4 Likes

I agree with the majority: Hal Jordan!

5 Likes

Well uncured firewood is green wood…

2 Likes

A naked good looking women made of wood would defeat them both at the same time. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

What is that clip from? I’ve never seen that design for his ring before. (Nor the J.J. Abrams effects, lol.)

3 Likes