Who Would Want to Watch a Harley Quinn/Deadpool Movie That Is An MCU/DCEU Crossover?

That’s most likely why they are making so many cartoons. That allows them to use dead characters like Black Panther, Tony Stark, and more. Not to mention it allows them to use characters that don’t exist in the main MCU, like the Green Goblin.

They’re making cartoons now?

1 Like

Yep. They started with “What If… ?” in 2021, which I really like, and they are following with an official sequel to the X-Men cartoon from the nineties and an all new Spider-Man cartoon that is it’s own thing that, so far, looks pretty great, with a style that looks like an old comic from the great man himself, Stan Lee.

They are also making a “What If… ?” spin-off for the Zombies episode.

Well…hopefully it works. Since Marvel cartoons are kinda…eh.

1 Like

Hey, they’re not all bad. Despite what people said, I really liked Spider-Man (2017) and, Wolverine and the X-Men deserved another season, and Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur has been fantastic so far.

Yeah, I’m saying those three since there are so many.

I did like Ultimate Spider-Man, which so many hated. I grew up in the 90s with Spider-Man and X-Men, which now I feel didn’t age that well. Too much going on and crammed into 20+ minutes. Hence, I get why JL did 2-parters.

All the others, eh, nothing bad, but never caught my attention. Plus, I never found anyone else really discussing them. Especially that line of Ultimate Marvel animated films.

1 Like

I just realized something: all the most successful cartoons Disney has aired in the last 5 years are all story-driven and contained diversity in their characters and they were all canceled or shortened.

Reeeal smooth, Disney.

Then I guess Moon Girl will get the axe.

1 Like

DON’T GIVE THEM IDEAS!!

Moon Girl is one of the few cartoons airing that manages to have it’s strange sci-fi stuff, but also show real-world problems in a creative way.

But its lead ain’t white or male, hence, it offends those…folks.

1 Like

I’m open-minded. You can call them what they are: ■■■■■■■ pieces of ■■■■-encrusted ■■■■■-munchers.

1 Like

I’d just pay for a MCU and DCU crossover

2 Likes