Who would like to see a doctor fate movie

Cheers, @SFChris! lol
Welcome to the clubhouse! ^ ^

1 Like

Heck yeah, I would watch that movie!

2 Likes

Why is DC not funding this to be a live action movie. I feel like it would blow away marvel if done right. I mean seriously. DC could have captain navel aka billy batson run in to doctor fate and then boom movie

1 Like

I was confused because of the same thread in the General section, then I realized this one is 7 weeks old, haha. Necro’d!

Maybe DCU will come out with a Dr Fate show! :scream_cat:

1 Like

Yes I do, but I want to see it done like Dredd where Karl Urban never took the helmet off. I don’t want to see him in the beginning as Dr. Fate, have the actor in street clothes throughout the middle of the movie and then he gets back in costume for the end. If it’s handled like Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, that sounds great.

love the idea plus i see alot of posts on here and in the comic community about that. im surprised theres no talk of doing one for dceu on the big screen???

1 Like

Film or series, I’m down. It really should focus on Nabu. How in the heck did he get stuck in that helmet? That is the real story. Nabu’s origin, up to Kent Nelson finding the helmet, that sets up the sequel and/or season 2.

2 Likes

I have never really followed Dr. Fate in the comics. To me he was always a guest star who appeared in other characters stories, such as he did in the animated Superman, Justice league and Young Justice series. Would there be a good amount of action in a Dr. Fate show or would it be all cerebral and slow?

I would love to see a Doctor Fate movie

Yes because it opens it up to zatanna, Constantine, the demon etrigon, klarion the witch boy, JUSTICE LEAGUE DAAAARK