Who would come out as the champion in a fight between Nightwing (Dick Grayson), Red Hood (Jason Todd) Red Robin (Tim Drake) Robin (Damien Wayne) and Robin (Stephanie Brown)?

I think either Red Hood, or Damien, because they aren’t afraid to hit someone. Meanwhile Nightwing and the others would feel guilt from hurting a 13 year old.

3 Likes

My first instinct is to say Nightwing but Jason’s not afraid to fight dirty. I’d still give it to Nightwing because he can be methodical like Bruce and in most instances, that would outwit Jason’s physicality as well as the mental and physical attributes of the others involved.

3 Likes

NIghtwing

1 Like

I’d say Tim, if they had prep time. He probably has zero qualms about killing Damian, and can totally incapacitate anyone. I think that Tim could beat Nightwing because Tim is smarter and more technologically advanced. Can Stephanie just like team up with Tim and they take them down together Flash/GL style?

3 Likes

Nobody likes Stephanie apparently

Nightwing, I think he is the best balanced overall.

2 Likes

nightwing would win

2 Likes

I liked Stephanie as Robin. Her hair was big and poofy.

1 Like

Nightwing. I think he actually has beaten most of the others in fights, he’s gone toe to toe with Bruce, and he’s been Batman.

3 Likes

Nightwing has the experience and discipline so him.

2 Likes

My profile pic says it all. Nightwing. He’s who the others wish they could live up to. They’re all pretty badass though. Spoiler… idk. She got fired from being a Robin pretty quick.

2 Likes

I like Steph, but…she’s really not in their league. She’d be knocked out first.

Tim I think would be next, if not just because Damian would go for him first.

Jason I think would be next. As good a brawler he is, as much as he would pound on them, he would be out-finessed eventually.

Which leaves Dick and Damian. Damian has incredible skill, but Dick has the most experience, which I think would put him over the top, though he’d definitely be looking and feeling like ground beef after that slugfest.

5 Likes

Nightwing -Always Nightwing,

5 Likes

Original red hood he would catch them off guard and shoot them

Who would Batman step in to help out? Say it ended up being a fight to the death and Damian got one over on Dick or something like that?

1 Like

Tim if there was prep time and Dick if it were a straight fight.

1 Like

Damien Wayne, night wing would put up the best fight, but with Damien being Ra’s al Ghul’s grandson and Batman’s son, he was born a warrior and has known nothing else, the only argument would be strength, Dick Grayson is older and bigger so he would have the advantage in close range combat but ultimately I think Damien Wayne would come out on top.

If I bend the rules and say they’re all the same age or close to it then I’d say damian but since damian is merely 13 although still almost a greater fighter than the rest of them but I think at the end itd have to be nightwing he has the most experience

I feel like it should be Nightwing (Dick Grayson) because he has more experience than any of them but, DC loves to bury him and make him seem weak so it’d likely Damian.

I think I got to go with my boi Jason