Who would buy Aquaman cookies?

In case you haven’t heard a girl scout made cookies and her own brand packaging with Aquaman on the front! It sure did boost sales lol

Check them out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

LOL that’s hilarious. I for one am just appalled at how men are objectified on cookie boxes. When, I say when will women respect us for our integrity and character instead of how delicious or cookies taste!
Just joking we don’t care. Have your cookie and eat it too lady’s

3 Likes

LOL I know right!

Someone is bound to get offended by your comment, even if it is a joke :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m sure. I couldn’t help myself. I was good all day yesterday and didn’t comment on any of the HBO stuff. Had to let the humor fly.

1 Like

My mother would get a kick out of those. Mamoa was the only reason she sat through Aquaman.

2 Likes

Lol I’m sure that goes for alotta women

1 Like

Bumping for Don-El to see (hopefully)

1 Like

What to do in this situation. Does one say no, or does one blissfully eat Jason’s somoa?

2 Likes

In my case I eat the cookies and hope that I wake up next morning looking a bit like him :thinking:

1 Like

While I applaud the young lady’s chutzpah. I hope WB sued her for every dollar she made, plus attorney fees.

One of the things about Girl Scout cookie selling is to learn business skills. So she needs to learn about Copyright infringement.

Actually I don’t really hope they actually sued her, but I really do hope she got a letter from WB legal telling her just how much illegal stuff she did and why copyright law exists. That would be a valuable lesson in business.

2 Likes

@DeSade-Acolyte

I know what you mean, similar to hoe monetization works on YouTube. Yep, that’ll do it!

1 Like

Aquaman would buy aquaman cookies!

2 Likes

Those are my favorite Girl Scout cookies… So, yeah, me!

2 Likes

The problem is that I don’t like coconut…

2 Likes

What DC character would be the mascot of Thin Mint cookies?

2 Likes

@Beagle Joker has mint flavored ice cream, so maybe him?

I liken Ambush Bug or The Green Team to Thin Mints more than a psychopathic murderer that looks like a clown, but Joker is substantially more known than either of them, so he’d probably get the gig.

3 Likes

Fish flavored cookies. Yum!??

1 Like

@Vroom

Riddler would be a good candidate as well, imagine a riddle on every ice cream bucket, when you finish the ice cream, the answer is on the bottom :slight_smile:

1 Like