Who Would Be Your State Superhero?

For me there it would be The Flash (Barry Allen). I always thought Central City was really St. Louis. In some of the pre-Crisis issues of The Flash a large arch (like the Gateway Arch) is visible in the city. And then in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow there is a body bag clearly reading “Central City, MO!” So The Flash would be Missouri’s state hero.

2 Likes

I have always thought of Gotham City as New York City myself!

Living, and growing up in Saint Louis, The Flash makes the most geographical sense, but with the murder rate per capita, it had better be Batman or Superman​:four_leaf_clover:

Are there any heroes in Massachusetts?

@BestBeastBoy, wouldn’t it be too cold there for quite a few of her plants?

@mercurie80, I thought it was in New Jersey.

2 Likes

Welp,…

she’s lived in Boston M.A. sooo that counts! :joy:

1 Like

@Sean-Malloy I’m pretty sure she can keep anything alive if she wants to! Just gotta know how to handle frosts and pull plants in/protect them. Heck, I just had to pull in one of mine before the first snows hit yesterday… and I’m definitely not a plant doctor. :rofl:

There’s a TON of farming out here, especially up in the Front Range. Lots of greenhouses too, not to mention indoor plants! If you saw Harley Quinn, you know what I’m talking about. :relaxed:

1 Like

Kite man

Kentucky
We are famous for horses
Animal man!

Captain Marvel too since he’s also from here

I thought he was in Pennsylvania

Arkansas is the natural state, i gotta claim Poison Ivy for us

1 Like

Metropolis is NY. Superman.

Gotham is Chicago,IL imo.

1 Like

How is Gotham Chicago?

The architecture of Gotham is more similar to that of Chicago.

They also filmed The Dark Knight primarily in Chicago.

From Wiki… Batman artist Neal Adams has long believed that Chicago has been the basis for Gotham, stating “one of the things about Chicago is Chicago has alleys (which are virtually nonexistent in New York). Back alleys, that’s where Batman fights all the bad guys.”

Rorschach. That’s funny. That’s good.

The first thought that came into my mind for Texas was Jonah Hex.

1 Like

If we are talking films, Chicago. If we are talking comics New York.

In the books Green Arrow is sometimes based out of Seattle so I guess Washington would have Green Arrow.

Superman because of Metropolis Illinois the home of Superman even got it on a sign

1 Like

Oh and Yvonne Craig was also born Taylorville Illinois the town next to my home town