Who Would Be Your State Superhero?

Lets have some fun and get to know our fellow DC Comics peps. So either the State you grew up in or your living at ; who do you think would be your residential Superhero? I honestly be it would be The Flash for me being I live in the land of speed; I mean the World Famous Indianapolis 500.

7 Likes

My state really isn’t famous for anything; Connecticut

5 Likes

My state isn’t famous for anything either: Delaware. However, pre-flashpoint Metropolis was placed in Delaware so Superman could be my residential hero.

3 Likes

I think I would make my state (Texas) hero/heroes be Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters.

3 Likes

For DC superhero, I’d have to say Swamp Thing or Poison Ivy due to the amount of swamps, forests, and other natural beauty, but the state I grew up in also has it’s own, real mythical creature…Florida Man. :laughing:

6 Likes

Any thoughts for heroes of my state?

1 Like

Out here in almost always sunny California our state’s superhero would most likely be Coast City’s own Hal Jordan/Green Lantern (Coast City was originally modeled on San Diego). :+1: :gl_hv_1:

4 Likes

I’m out in New York State, and if my memory serves me correct, Gotham is close to New Jersey/New York. So I would say Batman is my state’s hero
tenor

2 Likes

Your pretty close to New Jersey/New York, I would say your state hero is Robin
tenor

1 Like

I would say Starfire is Florida’s state hero

4 Likes

Michigan is easy, John Stewart

2 Likes

hmmm I grew up in Pennsylvania, wonder what that would be. :thinking:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Born and raised in Brooklyn, N.Y., home of Coney Island. So I guess my super-hero would be Aquaman. It really fits, because Brooklyn is part of the Empire State and Aquaman rules of the biggest empire on Earth.

4 Likes

I like your logic here!

3 Likes

Swamp Thing Since he literally is from Louisiana

3 Likes

Hmm. I think I’ll have to go Poison Ivy cause of the emphasis on conservation and ecology here in Colorado. :herb:

3 Likes

Although this definitely isn’t a good thing, my home state of Texas would most likely identify with Rorschach :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

5 Likes

Can we adopt someone who controls weather, can bring the rain? Getting a little tired of choking on the smoke. Need to clear the shmutz from the atmosphere.

2 Likes

Minnesota here: something makes me want to say Metamorpho

2 Likes