Who Wore It Best: The Nipple Suit Edition

Alright guys and gals prepare to perk up and ask yourself the age old question, why did they put nipples on the suit? But even more importantly who wore it better??

Kilmer vs Clooney vs O’Donnell
  • Val Kilmer
  • George Clooney
  • Chris O’Donnell

0 voters

3 Likes

Bats have nipples. They make perfect sense.

3 Likes

:joker_hv_2: haha I guess when you put it that way!

1 Like

God of War Ares also wants to get in the nipple business.

3 Likes

Damn those look like titanium nipples :open_mouth:

2 Likes

with the robin? outfit there at least some color near it to distract the eye from the atrocity of the nipple suit

3 Likes

I’m actually really fond of both the coloring and the cowl of the Clooney suit. Kilmer’s Panther suit is in many ways the perfected form of the Keaton design, but the lack of gold on the belt has bothered me since 1995. (By contrast, Clooney’s chest logo is all black, so I’m fine with the black belt.) The BF Robin suit looks a little janky to me, but the B&R Nightwing-inspired suit is fantastic. The big debate, of course, is whether it needed the cape or not. The backs of these suits tended to not be very photogenic, so I understand the choice.

2 Likes

I like the way you think! That Nightwing suit was awesome! And I couldn’t agree more about the belt not being gold or even gold accents. It looks very strange being all one color. Rip off the symbol and give him a scary bat mask and he’d pass for Man-Bat!

2 Likes

Robin… we all know how I feel about Robins :see_no_evil:

3 Likes