Who will be watching DC Universe All Star Games?

So, up next on DCU’s programming is DC Universe All Star Games.

I am personally looking forward to it, but can guess that the shows premise may not be everyone’s cup of tea. So I was wondering who all is looking forward to episode 1 this Friday?

3 Likes

I an planning to watch it but I’m a little confused by what it is about exactly. Could be wildly entertaining or it could be an ad for DC board games. Personally, it seems a little ambitious with everything else they have planned for DCU.

1 Like

Well the game is not available anymore, so unless they plan to re-release it I would not think of it as a commercial for the game.

1 Like

As a lover of roleplaying games, it’s definitely something I’ll check out.

1 Like

At five thirty-minute episodes, it seems way too short for the format (that’s two and a half hours; even a single healthy session is usually more like four), but I’ll definitely give it a shot. I’m hoping the length is just because of editing.

Have seen RPG shows pull off a session in 3 hours. Hyper RPG Does it a lot and they are IMHO one of the better producers of that kind of show. But I also have a feeling it will be edited down.

1 Like

I’ll be watching!

1 Like

I’ll be watching the game of the all-stars.

I will definitely be watching, it was super fun to watch. I’ll admit I’ve never played a RPG but this was entertaining for me at least.

1 Like