Who watches Christmas with the Joker Every Year?

Who watches Christmas with the Joker every year like any other Christmas special?

6 Likes

My son & I EVERY year!!! Lol

thumb.jpg

5 Likes

I do along with Holiday Night episode. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can speak for me & @Zomebedy cuz we just had a long discussion on the list your Xmas movie rotation created by WonderFlash93 in the random section yesterday. I said it’s not a movie, but I watch Jokers Xmas every year in my rotation. @Zomebedy concurred that he did the same so there’s 2 more for the list.

3 Likes

A Christmas tradition here.

3 Likes

Christmas with the Joker, Holliday Knights, and Comfort & Joy from the JL series.

3 Likes

It’s that time again!

4 Likes

Watching Batman Returns with my wife tonight- hoping to make it a new tradition :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Be careful of Penguin’s who crash

2 Likes

I love when Penguin gives that impassioned speech to actual penguins with little rockets on their backs :smile:

2 Likes

I think the real question is who DOESN’T watch this episode as a Christmas tradition??? Proceeds to have Jingle Bells, Batman Smells stuck in head

3 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

This is literally my go-to Christmas special.

3 Likes

“Joker Clause is Comin’, to Town,”

3 Likes

I admit I haven’t watched it every year but it’s definitely my favorite Christmas special. :gift:

pie-d

3 Likes

Of Course! It’s Mark Hamill’s first Joker performance. You just have to watch it.

3 Likes

This is a thing of beauty