who was your first dc crush? come on we’ve all had one!

Grant Gustin​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Current Catwoman is my current crush! Her character design is great.

1 Like

Nubia!

1 Like

John Constantine is my true love, lol, tho I did think Silver Age Trickster was a pretty attractive comic book character.

1 Like

I say Zatana did it for me. I always had a thing for dark haired women. Especially when she wears those stockings and that suit. Phew! I need to cool off. Lol

1 Like

Mera

2 Likes

Christopher Reeves with those beautiful Blue Eyes and was able to pull off the Suit, and of course Henry Cavill ooooh my the PERFECT SUPERMAN!!!

3 Likes

Batgirl all the way. (Barbara Gordon specifically.) she is the reason I have a thing for gingers. and her timid quiet personality until it’s time to roll up your sleeves is goals.

1 Like

Wonder woman or power girl…really can’t remember which crush came first

3 Likes

Harley or Zantanna.

2 Likes

Raven but I think also Catwomen I just don’t remember which I saw first

2 Likes

Powergirl

2 Likes

My very first superhero crush, as a kid, was Supergirl and later, the Green Lantern: Arisia. Recently, I’ve developed a crush on Wonder Woman, both Lynda Carter and Gal Gadot do a wonderful job portraying the character, and they fill that tiara nicely.

2 Likes

Jinx.

1 Like

Dick Grayson! Absolutely was my first DC Crush.

1 Like

Dick Grayson. An Absolute Hottie. You… Can’t forget about him. Ever.
#NIGHTWING

1 Like

My first was beast boy I thought he was funny and cute

1 Like

Batgirl & Robin from the 90’ animated series.:two_hearts:

1 Like

Robin from the Teen Titans show. Apparently I walked up to my friend and randomly said it once, while she was trying to impress some other friends

1 Like

Dick and Barbara, of course