Who should be the next Batman?

Since Ben Affleck wont be playing Batman in the next upcoming movie, who should play the next cape crusader?

2 Likes

If they’re doing a younger Bats, I’d prefer an unknown actor to play him. Build the actor around the role.

7 Likes

I kind of wonder how Adam Driver would handle the role.

2 Likes

Russell Crowe came to mind first. Gotta think it over more

1 Like

Ben Browder too

2 Likes

Me everybody favorite DC character ambush bug

3 Likes

I want Armie Hammer because he’s a damn unit

3 Likes

Jake Gyllenhaal would’ve been my best pic but I can’t see that happening now so I’ll go with Armie Hammer or Aaron Taylor Johnson

3 Likes

Stephen Amell is about to be free and he has basically been Batman for years… Honestly of all the rumored names thus far I do like Robert Pattison the best if they are going younger.

2 Likes

Idris Elba

3 Likes

@Alphachetsoup I agree, I would love to see him play that role.

I’d really like to be the voice actor. Call me WB DC… call me!!!

1 Like

Bozoa.

Honestly though, not a big name. Somebody with the chops and the hunger to play the cape for years and mean it.

4 Likes

Me…Jk it’s hard to say now because it’s not only the personal look that defines Batman aka Bruce Wayne but the way he cares himself…how he try’s to separate bruce from the cape and the cape from Bruce…I would think this time around maybe a fresh new face would be best

1 Like

I think it would be interesting to have Casey Affleck play the younger version because him and Ben look a lot alike

3 Likes

Ben Barnes

It should be John hamm but they are going for a younger Batman so my dreams are crushed.

I agree that it should be Jon Hamm. He just oozes Bruce Wayne and I think he has the gravitas to play both characters.

1 Like

Arnie Hammer

1 Like

Idris Elba.