Who should be the next actor to play Batman

Armie Hammer dooms everything touches lol he’s like the Ted McGinley of modern Hollywood lol

I like Armie Hammer I just don’t see him as doing a good Bruce. He would be a top 5 choice for Hal Jordan in my opinion.

Josh Brolin

Here are 16 suggestions. Now, I don’t know how old most of these guys are so if some are too old … please excuse me. However Batman was what … 33 when he started? If they do go older I do want to give honorary mention to Michael Keaton, Brad Pitt and at a slight stretch Daniel Craig. Lots of these guys fit the look or played what I’d call fitting roles some of which are connected to DC (like Michael C Hall). Several may need to bulk up.

Gerad Butler (if he can do an American accent)
Joe Manganiello
Eli Roth
Zachary Quinto
Christian Bale (they walked away from him too soon)
Liev Schreiber
Michael Fassbender
Sam Worthington
Luke Evans
Tom Cullen
Javier Berdem
Desmond Herrington
Finn Wittrock
Tom Cullem
Matt Damon
Michael C. Hall

@RagDollRebel

I am gonna have to respectfully disagree. Everyone has had a bad film.
I’ve seen the indie films he’s done. He’s not a bad actor.
He’s got the bllionaire rich guy look down. Dye his hair black and make him hit the gym. and you got you’re Bruce Wayne.

I don’t need to see Christian Bale again. If they bring him back it better be a different version of the Batman he played in the Nolan films.

Jensen Ackles.

1 Like

Jensen for Bruce and Jared for Clark!

garrett hedlund

Either Brad Pitt or Casey Affleck. Armie Hammer wouldn’t be a terrible choice, but I think he’d make more sense as Hal Jordan. Robert Pattinson isn’t a bad actor - in fact, he despises Twilight just as much as we do - but he’s a bit too pretty to play the macho tough-guy Batfleck established himself as.

Jon Hamm all day… Dude looks like Bruce Wayne

1 Like

Michael C. Hall is a good call

Just let Keanu play both parts, at this point he’s the only actor both not taken by marvel and can actually get his work done well.

Or Dewayne Johnson could play Batman, Batman is said to be 6’5ish and 250 pounds.

1 Like

Harrison Ford as Bruce Wayne
Chandler Riggs as Terry McGinnis