Who’s your Favorite Young Justice Character?

Superboy, Miss Martian, Nightwing(Dick Grayson), Aqualad, Blue Beetle, and Static

Definitely Nightwing!

2 Likes

Huge fan of Superboy & Batgirl. Want to see more Static Shock and Beast boy. High hopes for Halo & Geo Force in the new season.

Impulse. He is so crash!

Wally West , on YJ and in comics . They need to find a way to bring him back . Have it so he’s been trapped in the Speedforce and not dead . Artemis and him deserve their happy ending .

2 Likes

Torn between Aqualad and Superboy. Kid Flash right behind them.

Wow though what a hard chose I love all the og line up.

Static because he’s my favorite hero but Young Justice turned me into huge fans of Wally West, Dick Grayson, Jaime Reyes and Cassandra Sandsmarks

2 Likes

Nightwing

5 Likes

As much as I love all the characters, my favorite is Dick Grayson. Wally was a close second though.

4 Likes

I don’t have a favorite although i do have a top 3!

1. kaldur’ahm ( Aqualad)
  2. Static Shock
  3. Zatanna / or Secret (OG young Justice member)
3 Likes

Lagoon Boy! I think he’s cool and awesome and funny and cute he reminds me of the movie Shape Of Water and Creature From The Black Lagoon he is so incredible i don’t understand why fans hate him so much… I feel really bad for him and it saddens me how Miss Martian used him as her rebound guy and dumps him for Superboy thats just not right i mean wouldn’t you feel the way he felt when your being used and get dumped by the person you were truly happy with but all this time you been used? I’m sure you do and you would understand how he feels. My concern is what happened to him in season 3 will he ever show up soon?

2 Likes

Artemis -> Kid Flash (Wally) -> Nightwing -> Aqualad -> Zatanna -> Halo -> Geo Force

2 Likes

Dick Grayson

2 Likes

Artemis Crock

2 Likes

Nightwing

2 Likes

Kidflash

1 Like

Superboy.
This was a much harder question than it looked :rofl:

1 Like

Forager and Halo are my new favorites so far. Nightwing is still the GOAT.

2 Likes

Robin/Nightwing and Artemis
Fav villain is Cheshire

2 Likes

Hot Lava

4 Likes