Who’s your Favorite Young Justice Character?

Superboy. I’ve loved Superboy from the git-go.

1 Like

Arsenal

1 Like

Batgirl!

3 Likes

Grayson

2 Likes

Kid Flash

1 Like

Kaldur !

1 Like

Rocket or Nightwing

1 Like

Klarion. Not my favorite version of him, though I was just happy he was in there at all. Not sure if he’ll be in season 3 or not. He’s not on any of the cast lists :frowning:

1 Like

Don’t they all just make you feel sorta… whelmed?

3 Likes

Impulse. He’s a discount Kid Flash to me but man is his name cool - “Impulse”

2 Likes

I really loved that version of Lex Luthor. He seemed cleverer than the previous incarnation in Superman the Animated Series, more controlled and manipulative. He definitely stole the show for me (but I’m a sucker for villains, as a rule, so calibrate accordingly).

2 Likes

Kaldur is my overall favorite, but “Satisfaction” is possibly my favorite Luthor story of all time. Shame I don’t care for the YJ Superman much. I’d like to see the War-verse’s hyper competent Kal-El face off against YJ’s mastermind Luthor over a dozen episodes or so.

Back to Aquaman though, I just love his stoicism, his leadership, his commitment to saving lives even when under close watch of his father- he’s the total package, a true top level hero. I kind of hope the movies include him at some point in an Aquaman sequel.

Static & Nightwing

Good question. Hm?

Nightwing obviously, but I like Artemis too. Thar girl is great. Tigris now though, right?

1 Like

Tim drake

Wally

Artemis or Zatanna - I can’t choose. I’m really curious to see Spoiler in YJ:O though.

2 Likes

Superboy

2 Likes

superboy

1 Like