Who’s YOUR Favorite Titan?

Raven is the best by far. Either the new Titans Raven or the anime Teen Titans Raven. They’re both amazing.

3 Likes

Nightwing, followed closely by Kid Flash, then Starfire, then Cyborg, then Damian Wayne Robin.

1 Like

Superboy and Roy Harper

1 Like

Roy Harper. (Followed by Dick, Wally, Garth, Donna, Gar, Lilith, Mal, Karen, Raven, Kory, and Vic. Honorable mention goes to Duela- original version, Bette, Pantha - lol somebody should at least once, Miri, Kyle, Bart, Terra II, Rose, Toni, Isiah, Tim, Cassie - excepting the new 52 alterations, Connor, M’Gann, Wallace, and Jackson. Tula, Hawk and Dove, and CMJ always seem like guest characters to me.) Wow. I picked one, and then made a bigger list than the last time I saw somebody ask this question! If you are more directly referring to the animated series, Raven is both the best adaption of her comic book counterpart and yet best reinvented for the show. If we’re talking live action, I will have to go with Donna Troy.

1 Like

Talking about the comic books and animated shows? Raven. No contest.

Talking about the live action show? Starfire is probably my favorite, I like her very direct approach to problem solving, and her actress is doing a wonderful job. But I also like Grayson, especially once they show his flashback episode and you see that he is acting the way Bruce acted, as a father, not just as a crime fighter.

1 Like

Starfire from the 2000’s show. Raven from 2018 Titans.

1 Like

Robin (Dick Grayson). He’s classic.

2 Likes

From the show I love Hawk, Dove, and Donna Troy. I’d have to say Dawn is my favorite.
In comics, Dick Grayson.

2 Likes

Raven

1 Like

BEAST BOYFRIEND IS MINE!!!:tiger2:

1 Like

Donna Troy :heart:

2 Likes

Both robins and raven were cool. Everyone else was just here to promote some other show

1 Like

I like Dick Grayson and am interested in seeing him evolve. His own personal demons were fun to watch and I’m looking forward to seeing him fully put Robin behind him and take up the mantle of Nightwing.

Also Hawk and Dove because I felt for the tragedies that brought them together and I can relate to Hawk in some ways in battling with rage over abuse and learning to channel it in some healthy non destructive way and then meeting a girl who falls in love with you and wants to help and be there to see you succeed.

2 Likes

Robin (aka Damian Wayne)

2 Likes

Tie between robin and superboy

1 Like

Donna Troy

2 Likes

Starfire as rendered by Perez!

1 Like

Dick Grayson all the way bay bee!

1 Like

Thats tough. The combo of Beast Boy and Cyborg is great. Raven can defeat anyone though. They’re all good. The OGs

1 Like

Looks or actual powers? Or just overall? Just one? Lol

1 Like