Who’s Your Favorite Superhero Team?

Nice

8 Likes

Hey there! The Roll For It and Who Would Win threads are weekly creations covered by two of my fellow mods. They change the topics up every week, so feel free to interact with those!

9 Likes

Go check out my new poll
Thanks!!

7 Likes

I really love Birds of Prey…but I don’t know if they are my favorite
:point_right:t2::point_left:t2:

8 Likes

If I HAD to make a choice. I love a lot of others, but this one has my fave GL and Flash, as well as Long Hair/Beard/Hook Hand Aquaman and of course, Mullet Superman.

8 Likes

Grant Morrison and Howard Porter’s JLA run is my most fave Justice League iteration OAT. :+1: :00_justice_league2:

9 Likes

tumblr_oahf4lOqVk1s2pnhbo1_1280

:00_teen_titans:

Very honorable mention for

:dp_butterfly:

11 Likes

I just can’t choose between the Justice Society, the Seven Soldiers of Victory, and the Freedom Fighters (Golden Age characters/teams are my favorites, y’see). So I’m going to cheat a bit and go with the one team where I can get 'em all: the All-Star Squadron. Plus, there’s a bunch of other unaffiliated Golden Age characters, and great new characters like Amazing-Man and Danette Reilly Firebrand.

14 Likes

@KingsharkDp4vr
WELCOME my friend!
So gald to have ya a part of the best Forum ever.
There’s so many great, amazing people here. So settle in, and have fun.
:sunglasses::+1:t2:

10 Likes

Yay @KingsharkDp4vr! Welcome to DCUI! :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

Thank You Both!!

8 Likes

GUYS i think we are all related here teen titans are amazing Doom patrol is amazing :00_teen_titans1: :doom_patrol_club:

7 Likes

Titans. The originals and the ‘original’ New… basically, the first 11 Titans or so. Not that I don’t have my favorites among the later runs.

The Legion and JSA in most incarnations would be next.

I kinda love team books regardless.

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @KingsharkDp4vr! Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :shark: :kinghsark_grinhqtas:

As far as my favorite superhero team, I’ve gotta give it up to these five:

teen-titan-beast-boy

9 Likes

The look on Rae Rae’s face. :laughing: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Legion of Super Heroes

8 Likes

Gotta go with the Legion.

Welcome @KingsharkDp4vr! You’re going to love it here!

9 Likes

Long live the Legion!

9 Likes

I notice none of you are posting the Bendis Legion…

9 Likes

Nope, not iconic like the others, yet.

7 Likes