Who’s your favorite newscaster/reporter BESIDES Lois Lane?

BESIDES Lois Lane, who is your favorite newscaster or reporter from any area in the DCU? Could be arrowverse, animated movies/shows, comics etc. I won’t answer cuz mine is probably a lot of people’s 2nd choice. You may list more than one…

3 Likes

Vickie Vale

3 Likes

TX85

That’s the one I said I wouldn’t use, u nailed mine on 1st response. I have a few others too but that was my main one.

1 Like

Jim Lee’s Vicky Vale for sure. I’m highly biased to Simone Edmison, a fan made character I created in my most recent Marshmallow Pete story. She works for the Daily Star.

2 Likes

Iris West

2 Likes

Clark Kent, if he counts. If not, Vicky Vale

2 Likes

Jack Ryder for his cocky aditude

1 Like

Iris West - It’s always really interesting when you find a sweetheart reporter that still knows how to get the scoop!

1 Like

Iris West for me

1 Like

Cat Grant

2 Likes

Cat Grant! I forgot about her. I’ll toss in a vote for her too.

1 Like

What about Alexander Knox? Vicki’s more of a photojournalist but Knox is the standard sniffs out a story reporter.

1 Like

Clark Kent & Cat Grant

2 Likes

I thought Knox was an original character like Vale but she was only the one added to the comics and other mediums

1 Like

Knox is movie only, but he’s fun though. Kind of surprised a writer hasn’t added him to the comics already. Chloe was in the Superbooks for a time prior to The New 52, ya figure Knox would pop up in the batline.

2 Likes

Now you guys are getting the ones I figured I’d see. Since they’ve been covered already I was thinking Vikki Vale, Clark Kent, Cat Grant & there’s 1 more big one I was thinking & one that’s not as obvious but I love “her” she’s a redhead like Iris & is in a very famous animated series.

This ain’t clue. Just say it already

Jimmy Olsen & Summer Gleeson

1 Like

I’ll give a shout out to Jack Ryder.

2 Likes

Ha Jack Ryder, that’s a good one forgot about him

2 Likes