who’s your favorite Flash/Speedster

My Favorite Speedster is Wally West !

3 Likes

Wally here too!

(Not Wallace, though he’s growing on me)

2 Likes

I would love to find out.

But with the DCU greed being so strong, I will never be able to read the great comic runs of The Flash or any other DC superhero.

Right now, I can go to Marvel Unlimited and read the X-Men or Spider Man or Avengers full runs.

So, I would love to know who my favorite Flash would be, but that’s to DC greed, I cannot.

Barry by far.

2 Likes

My favorite Flash is Jay Garrick, but my favorite speedster is Max Mercury.

1 Like

Wally West, from the Mark Waid years, and of course the Bruce Timm years.

1 Like

Wally West. Particularly from Flash #30-150

3 Likes

Can I ask a question here? Why is Wally a founding member of the justice league in the cartoons, but Barry is in the movie? Red headed freckled faced Wally from JLA/JUL for me. The 1 I grew up watching.

Wally is a founding member in the cartoons because he was The Flash in the comics at the time the cartoon was made. It is the same reason Kyle and John are the Green Lanterns, but not Hal. DC thinks it will confuse readers if the TV doesn’t line up with the comics.

Jay!

1 Like

I grew up reading Wally for over 20 years. He’ll always be my Flash. In fact when the DC message boards were first created over 18 years ago, me and a select few created C.R.O.W.W. (Crimson Reinforcers of Wally West) and I was the Junior VP of the group dedicated to be a support group for the character. He took the Speed Force and abilities to new heights no one ever imagined they’d go to.

1 Like

I started collecting comics right before Crisis, and had a few Berry Flash Comics, but when Crisis happened and Wally took over was when I really started collecting comics. So for me Wally is the Flash. I watched him grow out of Berry’s shadow. I watched as they created the concept of the Speed Force and then ruin it with making Berry the creator of it. I’m glad to see that the writers seem to be going away from that concept with the introduction of the other Forces.

1 Like

Wally is my Flash, but I still love both Barry and Jay.:zap:

1 Like

Wally. Always Wally.

1 Like

Barry ☇☇

1 Like

Barry is the #1 Flash

1 Like

Bart

1 Like

My favorite is Barry!

1 Like

Libby Lawrence aka Liberty Belle & daughter Jesse Quick.

Barry Allen!