Who’s Watching Justice Con Today?

Who’s watching Justice Con today? Zack has teased us with something he might show, what do you think it will be? I’m hoping it’s some footage that we’ve never had a glimpse of before, imagine if it was more of Deathstroke and Batman! I’m so hyped for this today, it’s such a great thing the girls have put together.

4 Likes

Justice Con Schedule:
https://acesmndr.github.io/justice-con/#/

3 Likes

Watching Zack Snyder right now! Ray Fisher’s panel was great too!

3 Likes

Justice Con has been an amazing experience. People were able to say things that at SDCC or like it would not be able to say and share

3 Likes

It was great! Thanks @TheNerdQueens and Wonder Meg! Would be cool to have a ZSJL WAL within this community in 2021!

3 Likes

Yes, what I’ve seen was great. I need to catch up on Sundays panels, as I was busy with the family. Zack just didn’t care, he spoke of much of the truth as I think he can at the moment.

3 Likes

Glad you got to see some of the con!
pourquoi? Don’t follow what you meant “Zack just didn’t care…”

1 Like

He was not having an interview for the company, he was having an interview being Zack. I think he dropped more F Bombs than Robotman does in an episode. If he was having an interview, put forward by the studio, there’s no way he would’ve said (paraphrasing) “I would burn and blow up the movie” if he had to use any pervious footage. He will not be as openly spoken about this at Fandome! So, what I’m saying by that he didn’t care, i’m saying as in being open to say what he wanted to, without being worried about having someone watching over them to make sure they say the right things, the same as Ray Fisher. I’ve managed to catch up on most of the videos now, this was the best online conventions I’ve gotten to watch. All the girls involved did a great job.

2 Likes

Late to this thread, but I watched a few of these panels, and I can’t thank the fine folks who put this together enough. I know they are getting slammed on social media, but all the respect in the world goes out to them. Especially for doing what no other person (or group of people) could!

2 Likes

I hardy use social media so I haven’t seen anything. What are people saying to slam them? They did an amazing job! If it’s just people who don’t like Zack, or his Movies, then they seriously need to get a life and put more focus into positive things and things they do actually like rather than wasting time and energy on things they don’t like!

Someone on YouTube created a video about how the girls were awful, comments on Twitter about their interview skills, etc… Just people being mean.

1 Like

What’s funny is that for all the hate by trolls online, their Justice Con looked to be way more successful than the big corporate Comic Con @ Home, so good for them. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s just the internet, so many horrible, jealous people out there who just want to put people down. The girls are fans, not journalist’s, so if anything it meant more because they doing it or of love, not a job! The got an a lost line up in the world of Snyder, that’s more than these other people can say. The internet can be a great and horrible place.

:ok_hand: understood and agreed. thx @stuartbeausire1985

bogus. I agree they did great. Lots of hard work on their part.

I thought they did an amazing job with Justice Con especially during these times. The tease from Snyder was great. I’m hoping to see more of Ray Fisher.

1 Like