who’s the best hand to hand combatant in dc?

Best hand to hand combatant

2 Likes

Arguably Batman. That said, I’m a firm believer that anyone can win a fight under the right circumstances, and there are several characters who have bested him in a fight. If you take away gadgets and enhancements/powers from the fight, most combatants would struggle to beat Bruce.

Cassandra cain hands down

1 Like

Arguably, it might be Damage.

I was also thinking Cassandra Cain. Or Richard dragon

1 Like

pretty sure, that I read somewhere that it was Richard Dragon , in terms of hand to hand combat. and that he trained Batman, The Question, Lady Shiva & quite a few others in the DC universe.

2 Likes

I think Wonder Woman’s been cited as the best fighter overall in the DCU universe.

3 Likes

In straight hand to hand, Karate Kid. Can you imagine the fighting styles that we’re going to come up with in 1000 years.

I believe it is Batman! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you Disregarding all powers/gadgets from the characters, it’s Karate Kid. Karate Kid has been listed as a class 15 fighter, In comparison Batman was 12.
After Karate Kid it’s probably Cassandra Cain.
Shiva, Dragon, and Batman among others would all be in the next tier down.

@Allengundam.45357 is right, at least outside of the N52 line. Richard Dragon is basically the Iron Fist of DC. He’s the one who trained the most skilled fighters in the world.

2 Likes

Wildcat trained most of the heroes too. That being said, I have to agree with the person who said Karate Kid. He was in the Legion of Super-Heroes and all he had was martial arts – That’s all he needed.

1 Like

Cant forget vandal savage or ras al guhl

1 Like

Lady Shiva

1 Like

@kaid.mord.29616 Wildcat may have trained a bunch of heroes, but Richard Dragon trained the best fighters. Lady Shiva and Bronze Tiger were his direct pupils and Batman even trained under him for some time (which means in a way, he also influenced all of the Bat Family). Karate Kid definitely is a good one, though I always thought he had powers. I must have been mistaken.

2 Likes

Lady Shiva

Karate Kid (bring him back dc)

2 Likes

Yeah, Lady Shiva would be my thought. (Anyone ever wonder why she’s called “Lady” Shiva? I mean, just call her “Shiva” and you’d know she’s a lady, yeah?)

Karate kid

1 Like

Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva

2 Likes