Who’s Ready for Star Girl?

Here is a Star Girl sketch cover I did a while back; after, I had learned learned they were going to make a tv series.

21 Likes

That looks really cool, I can’t wait for the series to start!:slightly_smiling_face::star2:

4 Likes

Wow that is fantastic!!

4 Likes

@Penguinfan78 Thanks! I’m looking forward to the series as well! It’s definitely a good character to have their own tv series

4 Likes

@Gothamite.ZJN Thank you!!

3 Likes

You know how to do a really good job and I am impressed.

5 Likes

Beautiful!

5 Likes

Very awesome

4 Likes

Thank you everyone!!

3 Likes

sketch looks great! Honestly I totally forgot the show was coming out soon. Hope to see a bunch of JSA members throughout the season.

4 Likes

Last time I’ll post these on a Stargirl thread. I can’t help my hype.

5 Likes

@Aquamon Thanks! I agree-I hope to see JSA members on there as well

3 Likes

@capo-mage no worries, get as hype as you want :grin:
Like your collection!!

3 Likes

Thank u. Unfortunately for the bills that’s a very very small corner of 1 of 17 shelves lol.

4 Likes

Lol @capo-mage I def know the feeling

3 Likes

A little bird here on DCU who has seen a few eps told me they are in it. I just hope we get to see a good bit of them. I like star girl but feel she is at her best when she’s with the whole gang. I know it’s going to be on the CW but I hope it’s more in line with the tone of DCU shows. Some folks like that style with the drama but I got burned out on it after S3 of Arrow.

3 Likes

This looks pretty awesome. I can’t wait for the new series to start. I have high hopes that it will do well. :smiley:

4 Likes

You’ve got quite the collection @capo-mage, those are all pretty nice figures.

3 Likes

Thank u. I’ve got 8 coming tomorrow. Then I’m posting em all cuz I added the posters DCU gave me, & I told em I would post after framing & hanging em. I’ll just post the one shelf their by cuz I have everything (even shelf by shelf) posted on show off your DC shrine already.

4 Likes

This isn’t a dig at all. Just an honest question. Did they change her name display from Stargirl to Star Girl with a space recently? I just noticed it’s been all over the boards that way lately & I never heard/knew it changed. Or did it become interchangeable recently, like a Ra’s pronunciation type deal?

1 Like