who’s excited for elseworlds on the cw?!

Curious to see how it will measure up to earth x last year but I must say I’m intrigued by Ruby Rose’s Batwoman.

3 Likes

i might wait to watch batwomen on netflix not because i think it will be bad or anything but because i always forget about the show starts i tried watching the flash on tv when it started but i just kept forgetting but for thoes watching on tv i hope you all enjoy i know ill be missing a good show but thats on me for waiting to wait a long time

Me!!!

1 Like

raises hand

3 Likes

I’m not feeling it. Wont be priority.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to it, but I’m still kind of salty that Legends was left out of the crossover.

1 Like

I’m excited because we will get to see John Wesley Shipp back as Barry Allen from the 1990 Flash! It looks like every show is shared in one multiverse. Who knows who will pop up from past tv shows!?

3 Likes

I am definitely excited for this Crossover!! If only it were on this app. That would be soooo perfect?

2 Likes

I can’t wait. The little trailer teasers give me goosebumps every time & a live action Psycho Pirate was one of the many characters I never thought I’d see. Batwoman is the ultimate cherry on top.

1 Like

Up until last season I never really cared too much for the crossover episodes but after Crisis I’m hyped for Elseworlds.

2 Likes

I’m hyped for Lois Lane!

1 Like

I didn’t know anything about Batwoman so I read almost all of the comics about her here on DCU. I’m looking forward to seeing her “come to life” in the crossover. Ruby Rose looks amazing as Batwoman.

2 Likes

Promo for it has my interest. Looks better than I expected

2 Likes

Gonna check it out just for Batwoman but overall the CW shows are hard to stomach. There hasn’t been a cross over event yet that i enjoyed and ive pretty much dropped them all together.

Did u know the crossovers? Cause they were pretty dead on, & if you don’t know the characters, like the Ray as an example, & his universe I suppose it could seem out there. Plus they did a 6 episode mini series called the Ray, to prepare fans who were unfamiliar with Earth X before Earth X. Melissa Benoist voiced overgirl in it. That’s just one example, but if you were familiar with them & still didn’t like them fair enough.

I ain’t a fan of the Arrowverse anymore but all of their crossovers have been awesome

1 Like

I thought last year’s crossover was epic. I thought to myself, how could next year’s be bigger & better? I said I’d like to see Superman be apart of the next crossover & it’d be epic, and that’s exactly what they did for this one. So now I’m already thinking of next year’s crossover.

You know what would make next year’s crossover even more epic? If they introduced Green Lantern! I’d go nuts!

4 Likes

Can’t wait! Gonna be better than the last 2 combined.