Who’s a Long Forgotten DC Character You’d Like To See Return?

While DC has many timeless characters we all know and love, a lot of others end up being swallowed up by time, never to be seen again expect for in background shots of huge crossover events if they’re lucky. So I ask this, what long lost DC character deserves a second chance at iconic status? Personally, I’d love to see the likes of James Tynion give the Spook a comeback. He’s got a very Scooby-Doo vibe, and his gimmick is very similar to that of Marvel’s Mysterio. Plus, he’s got a great and unique origin story! So I think it’d be neat to see how he could be evolved for the modern age of comics. What about you folks?

(And yes I’m aware the word “Spook” is also a word used as a racial slur for black people, perhaps a name change is in order?)

3 Likes

'Mazing Man.

(Maybe Tom King can tackle him next when he’s done with Rorschach and Adam Strange. :grin:)

((I mean, come on, you can’t tell me you wouldn’t at least be curious about a King-written 'Mazing Man maxiseries… :smirk:))

4 Likes

I would absolutely love that! I loved his one appearance in Batman: Brave and The Bold, but aside from that I haven’t seen much. So it’d be awesome to see him some more!

1 Like

thats the scooby villain where the gang gas to stay in old confederate/civil war mansion so scooby can inherit money and there are two ghosts who they catch with flying washing machine

1 Like

Maybe the original Batwoman ( the one with the yellow suit )

3 Likes

Kathy Kane! She’s great! I second that.

Maybe that could change her last name and give her a new identity?

2 Likes

Hitman

1 Like