Who Run the World: 8 of the DC Universe’s Most Powerful Women

In celebration of International Women’s Day, we invite you to join us as we shine a spotlight on a few of the many power-packed women of DC Universe! From Amanda Waller, to Hippolyta, each of the 8 being featured today brings something special to the table, and we’re excited for the chance to highlight their accomplishments in the many areas in which they’ve excelled, from leadership, to entrepreneurship, and onward!

To find out more about each of the lovely ladies featured, check out the article by clicking here, or finding it in our News Section!

Have a favorite you’d like to share?
Let us know by participating in the poll below, or posting yours in the comments!

• Amanda Waller
  • Kathy Kane
  • Felicity Smoak
  • Veronica Cale
  • Lois Lane
  • Lana Lang
  • Barbara Gordon
  • Hippolyta

0 voters

5 Likes

Amanda runs America. She is the Wall we needed!

3 Likes

We will build a wall. It will be a Great Wall, and that wall’s name will be Waller. Amanda Waller.

1 Like

Got to agree, the Wall is the Woman! She has dirt on everyone and isn’t afraid to use it. Also, she’ll just kick your @ss!

2 Likes

I never look at the votes or comments 1st. I went with the “Wall” too. Veronica Cale & Babs as Oracle are no joke tho.

2 Likes

My top pick didn’t even make the list, i feel like Sasha Bordeaux would run the world best.

3 Likes