Who Killed Krypton?: A Roundup of Possible Planetary Perpetrators

The planet Krypton, jewel of civilization throughout the cosmos. Homeworld of our greatest hero. And doomed, from the very first panel of the very first Superman story in Action Comics #1. Beginning this week, Robert Venditti and Michael Avon Oeming will be exploring this cardinal tragedy to the DC Universe in World of Krypton a story which promises the true account of the planet’s demise. But how much do we really know about Krypton’s destruction? And more importantly, who can we hold accountable? Ahead of Venditti and Oeming’s latest account, we have a few culprits in mind.

To read more about who killed Krypton, head over to DC Comics!

Have you checked out World of Krypton #1 yet? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

9 Likes

If I have to guess, it would be Brainiac, if he can’t have that world, then nobody can. That would definitely make him a very dangerous Villain.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m thinking baby Kal-El threw a super tantrum and destroyed it or alternatively @WingsOfAether

3 Likes

If anyone is asking, it definitely wasn’t me. I would never harm an innocent planet.

4 Likes

UMMMMMMMM totally wasnt me
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes