Who Is Your Most and Least Favorite Justice League Member?

Jessiva Cruz is my favorite

Flash my least favorite
Only
Because hard to write
He can solve most problems in an instant
That do not require super strength
That is why Marv Wolfman wrote
Wally West out of New Teen Titans.

2 Likes

It’s shocking me that people are listing Hawkgirl as LEAST favorite!

4 Likes

Green lantern.

I leave it to you to parse which is which :yum:

1 Like

Favorite: Kara
Least favorite: Batman… I’m sorry, it’s ridiculous to have a human in the field fighting stuff that is a challenge to speedsters, green lanterns and kryptonians. I don’t care if he was trained by Mr Miyagi himself. He wouldn’t last a second. :joy:

4 Likes

Favorite is Zatanna. Least favorite is Guy Gardner.

4 Likes

I agree, there are so many iterations of the team!

Across all versions, I guess my least favorite would be some one I couldn’t name… although I’ve never really liked Power Girl, so maybe her? From the JL/JLU cartoon, Hawkgirl would be last on my list of the main characters. From the JL movie, Flash had some of my favorite and least favorite moments, so probably him, although Aquaman rarely said more than catch phrases, so it could be him compared to my hopes for the character.

Edit: I forgot to say most… Depending on the version, probably Batman or Wonder Woman (definitely in the movie), although I did love Flash in JL/JLU.

3 Likes

I agree, Zatanna is pretty awesome!!! :tophat:

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

I dig Green Lantern
Not so into Adam Strange

5 Likes

Agreed!!!

2 Likes

Favorite: The Flash (not because of his power, I just love his personality)
Least Favorite: Hawkgirl (I think she’s kinda dramatic and her impulsiveness in most series irritates me)

4 Likes

Favorite- Wally

Bottom- Victor

4 Likes

Don’t get around much on the site. Found this thread purely by accident. But, since you asked, here goes.

Favorite - Superman - For all the reasons given by Dr. Manhattan in Doomsday Clock, and then some.

Worst - Lobo - This is still the guy who’s a planetary mass murderer, right? So what’s he doing in the JL? Oh that’s right, very creative writing. And let’s not forget sales.

2 Likes

Favorite - Firestorm (Jason Rusch), I thought he was more mature version and Batman made him be a member because he was too powerful to be out there on his own.

Worst - Elongated Man. He never really got much past the jokester phase, and Plastic Man was and is a way better character. He has Ralph Dibny’s abilities and so much more.

3 Likes

:cry:

2 Likes

Most Favorite - Batman

Least Favorite - Aquaman

Many characters just don’t register enough for me to care about either way.

2 Likes

@SuperBlueGrodd. Nothing personal. They didn’t develop his character well enough until Identity Crisis.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I was partly joking, no hard feelings on my part :slightly_smiling_face:. Everybody has different opinions.
We’ll have to agree to disagree on that second statement lol.

2 Likes

This is complicated by the fact that there is such a long history to the Justice League going all the way back to the 1960s. But clearly and obviously, my favorite team member should be easy to guess:

Lease favorite is a tougher nut; I agree with @wrightline1.42741 that editorial often made idiotic decisions, such as allowing a writer to toss Lobo on the League for the LOLZ. And that there are characters, as written, that generally don’t embody any sense of heroism or fair play, much less decency or a desire to help. It’s a development in comic books and story-telling that I think has become over-valued - the antihero hero.

But I would pick this guy as the least favorite for obvious reasons, which again can be laid at a writer and editor making ‘choices.’
2EB88C43-B799-4E63-A1A5-2F426F143BBC

2 Likes

I’ve changed my mind!

Favorite: Hourman (Matthew Tyler)

Least Favorite: Colonel Glory — Nobody knows anything about the guy!

3 Likes