Who Is Your Main in Injustice Console?

Mine is Green Lantern or Captain Atom.

2 Likes

I like to use Darkseid and Scarecrow ^^

2 Likes

By console, I take it by saying which device do you play on. In that case, I like the iPad version slightly more than the PS4 version. The gameplay and progression is much more fun. However, I like the movie cut scenes and story movies from the PS4 version.

My go-to-character in InJustice has to be Arrow or Firestorm. I also like to play with Harley Quinn.

2 Likes

Green Arrow :bow_and_arrow: Because there’s no one more annoying to fight than Green Arrow :grin: I just stay at a distance shooting arrows the whole time and I win match after match doing nothing but that.

2 Likes

The Gotham city Sirens

1 Like

Hal of course!!!

2 Likes

Atrocitus and Hal Jordan! Was that too obvious? Okay. My third was Black Manta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Swamp thing and Doctor Fate! Justice league Dark 4Life!!

1 Like

Never played Injustice 2, but in the first game, I’d play Deathstroke or Green Lantern. Both me and my two friends I’d play against are really bad (and I mean REALLY bad), but I’m slightly less really bad than they are, and each of those characters had one absurdly cheap attack that I could spam the hell out of and win. One time I went in as Deathstroke against one of my friends as Ares and won the match using only the quickdraw move (and maybe the machine gun once or twice) without taking a single point of damage.

Needless to say, I was disqualified from using Deathstroke for the rest of the night. This, of course, was when I discovered Hal’s cheesy move (the one where he picks the opponent up and throws them over his shoulder) and started spamming that instead. The only time I lost once I started that strategy was against Green Arrow. I like to think Ollie won because he distracted Hal by lecturing him about a Pressing Social Issue.

2 Likes

Harley and Red Hood. But I am also really good with Hal and Ollie.

2 Likes

I haven’t had the chance to play the second game, but in the first one my favorite character to use was Green Arrow with the CW Arrow costume.

1 Like

Scarecrow, Red Hood, and The Joker

1 Like

Mostly Robin but I also really like Sub-Zero and Star Fire

I really enjoy the arcade version at my local barcade. It’s very simplified, like, you don’t even get to really select your team (I’ll get back to that), but it also gives each competitor a card with an individual fighter on it after the fight. My friends and I spent maybe $20, but I got a holographic Nightwing, Superman, Doomsday, and 2 versions of The Flash, so I’m more than content. Plus, you can use the cards during the “selection process” to get a guaranteed fighter. After I got Supes and Elseworlds Flash, I never lost.

2 Likes

Robin of course

1 Like

Injustice 2 Leonardo
Injustice Batman

1 Like

Green Arrow, all the way

1 Like

Black manta

I always played the characters I’m a fan of I didn’t go by tier lists. I was still pretty good but my main was swampthing In I2

Bane