Who Is Your Favorite Super Pet?

Which Super Pet Would You Choose as Your Trusty Companion?

• Ace
  • Jumpa
  • Streaky
  • Krypto
  • Comet
  • Beppo
  • Whatzit
  • Ch’p
  • Other (list in comments)

0 voters

12 Likes

For me it’s a tie between: Robin Robin and Salty the Aquadog!

5 Likes

Krypto but Tusky is a close second.

9 Likes

Comet, But my other choices would be Streak the Wonder Dog, Alan Scott’s pet sidekick that actually managed to displace the Green Lantern entirely and take over as the focus of the comics at the end of the Golden age!

Or Ignatius, Lex Luthor’s pet iguana from the Krypto the Superdog cartoon, just because I love iguanas (had one of my own) and his personality was so over the top

5 Likes

Krypto

4 Likes

:notes:Krypto. The Super dog!:notes:

7 Likes

I might not be alone here but I have told my wife this so why not the DC Universe! I want a white lab and even if it’s a female the name will be Krypto with cape and collar. Yes I would go all out and I found a dog years ago that dog and I immediately bonded but it was from a pet store that was asking way to much money for at the time and we didn’t have the proper space for. Hey I’m responsible dang it sucks yes but I refuse to bring an animal in my life and not have the space for it to properly run . Now I do hope who ever got that dog gave him the home he deserved. I will have a Krypto before I die hopefully of really old age.

6 Likes

Bat-Cow. Damien has emotions and Bat-Cow will show that as long as she lives.

8 Likes

16 Likes

Ace but Dex is a very close second

3 Likes

Krypto. When I was little I watched

8 Likes

Streaky_Justice_League_Action_001

3 Likes

Oh right how could I forget Dex:Starr

He good kitty

4 Likes

Ace

3 Likes

Oh wow I have some faint memories of that show.

I do have to choose Ace since seems the most useful in my opinion.

4 Likes

I know this is a DC poll, but can I throw in a pet from that other comic book publisher? How about Lockjaw? He’s so damn cute.

3 Likes

I went with Streaky. Love Dex-Starr, too, but I’d be a little worried about suddenly receiving a blast of plasma vomit or a giant red chainsaw to the head.

For the record, I would be thrilled to get to hang out with Ch’p, but I must object to his being labelled a pet.

5 Likes

Merton McSnurtle

2 Likes

“Hey Dex, what do you think about all the shout outs that you are getting?” :thinking:

Dex-Starr then squints in ajm08g’s direction with suspicious eyes…
“What!?” Exclaims ajm08g.
“Of course I picked other and said you… I wouldn’t select Krypto…
Even though that one scene in Titans… was phenomenal, and how he was…”
ajm08g says with an increasingly nervous tone. :sweat_smile:
Dex-Starr opens his eyes and then immediately squints once more at ajm08g. Then…

:scream:

And that’s why you always pick Dex-Starr. :joy: :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

Gotta go with Krypto.

4 Likes