Who is your favorite Stan Lee created character? Ik it's not a DC question, but it feels right to ask today.

Title.

1 Like

Spidey, hands down. :heart:

Spiderman…He crossed over with Superman all those years ago…to me, Spiderman represents the entire Marvel Universe. Cool character…

I accidentally met Stan Lee three years ago…he was really cool to my 11 year son (who was wearing a Superman T shirt) and even autographed it for free. Even though he was 92 (?) he was very lucid and funny. Nice man.

X Men

Spidey, followed by Hulk and Doctor Doom… Honorable mention goes to the X-men! I can’t believe we’ve lost that man, I swear I thought he was low-key immortal :cry:

Spiderman and the X-Men

1 Like

Shulkie! Stan’s last character was my first favorite.

Spider-Man

1 Like

Spider Man

1 Like

The Fantastic Four

1 Like

More in depth tho lol…

Top 3 Heroes :

1. Fantastic Four
  2. The Hulk
  3. Spider- Man

Top 3 Villains:

1. Magneto
  2. Doctor Doom
  3. Doc Ock

giphy.gif

1 Like

Spider-Man. I can say that for both me and my girlfriend. Stan knew how to write a character who was relatable while also fun. Even though Spidey has evolved and whatnot throughout the years, the core of a character cannot be changed. If you ask us, Spidey is the most important character in the Marvel Universe. Not just because he’s our favorite, but because Stan knew how to appeal to younger readers without making a sidekick. Not to mention that Spidey has grown into an awesome character who’s matured. Hands down, Spidey.

1 Like

The Fantastic Four

1 Like

Spidey and X-men and Cap. I love those guys

1 Like

Spider-Man for me.

1 Like

Spiderman and daredevil. :smirk:

1 Like

Spiderman - I grew up reading Spidey and that is where my love of comics came from. Stan’s characters influenced my live in so many ways. I am team DC but some Marvel characters will always have a special place in my heart.

2 Likes

Spider Man

1 Like

Spider-Man, for sure!

1 Like

The Amazing Spider-Man!

1 Like