WHO is Your Favorite NON Popular or Mainstream DC Character

Ya know
I think you are right

So true

Very funny

Grifter all day

3 Likes

Nice choice
Do you think the transition from Image to DC was good for the character?

1 Like

Me, the Warlord!

5 Likes

For sure! I would of never heard of him if not for the switch.

1 Like

I always thought Grifter was the coolest looking Wildstorm character.

BTW, me kindle almost autocorrected ā€œGrifterā€ to ā€œBridgetā€ which would have made for a really weird response.

3 Likes

@TravisMorgan do you have any of the warlord action figures?

Seek out Some of the image stuff if you already havenā€™t good stuff right there

1 Like

@Angrygeeks.show1 No, Iā€™ve seen the Remco line that are redressed Masters of the Universe figures and I didnā€™t like the body style compared to Mike Grellā€™s Art. Too stocky. Also, Iā€™m older so I grew up with 12ā€ G.I. Joes and Mego figures, so the action figure bug never bit me too hard:confused:.

2 Likes

@TravisMorgan we my friend are from the same era. I still have some of MEGO from that era

1 Like

John Constantine. There are very few ā€œheroesā€ Batman leaves alone when theyā€™re in Gotham. Constantine and Ragman are really the only two. Ragman because he respects Batmanā€™s rules and Constantine because if heā€™s there itā€™s serious occult stuff Batman doesnā€™t have the skills to deal with. The main reason I like Constantine is that heā€™s a bad man whoā€™s done very bad things and is now trying to repent for his sins. His heartā€™s in the right place but heā€™s doing things his way and not Godā€™s way.

4 Likes

Dude, Bridget is awesome.

I feel like Iā€™m now obligated to create a character named Bridget who looks really coolā€¦

2 Likes

Elongated man

3 Likes

Well Iā€™d have to say Etrigan.

3 Likes

I loved Ragman when he first showed up on Arrow and wish he had been around more.

3 Likes

The Phantom Stranger!

4 Likes

all the Wildstorm characters except for Grifter, maybe

3 Likes

Andrew Bennett, the vampire who hunts his own kind. There needs to be more love for the vampires of DC.
-M

3 Likes