Who is Your Favorite Member of the Bat-Family?

especially fond of Selina, her unapologetic confidence and the dynamic she has with Bruce shows a side to each that only they share

4 Likes

Jason

2 Likes

My first 2 r definitely Batman and Nightwing but to be honest with u I can’t decide after that I love the entire Batfamily the each have great qualities Damian Wayne is a young Bruce Jason is a bad ass Tim is such a great detective Oracle is on the inside u have orphan and spoiler

5 Likes

Barbara Gordon, then Dick Grayson, but I like most of the Bat-family, especially the Batgirls and Robins. And, as mentioned above, the Batman himself.

4 Likes

Alfred. Dont know his story well, but his position is by far the best of all the sideliners.

2 Likes

Lucius Fox

1 Like

Barbara Gordon, above all the others.

4 Likes

I like Nightwing and batgirl then Tim Drake

3 Likes

It’s weird for me because I despise Batman, but love every single character that he is surrounded by. Harper Row? Like her. Leslie? Like her Nightwing? Like him. Huntress? Like her. It goes on and on with the Bat family characters. Just keep me far away from Batman!

1 Like

Alfred! He’s so sassy haha.

Different writers have their own takes on characters, but to me, Alfred always feels like Alfred, no matter who is writing.

1 Like

I thought I’d see him mentioned by this time, but Batwing is probably my second choice (aside from Barbara who I mentioned earlier). Luke Fox has some pretty interesting dynamics with Lucius Fox. He is also undoubtedly the most well equipped bat family member outside of Batman himself. The suit is just awesome.

3 Likes

My number one is Batman but not counting him my top 5 are

1.Red Hood because I just like villains more than heroes. And he lie on the anti hero mark which I tend to like more as well.

1. Alfred I have to say there’s no Batman without Alfred.

3.Clayface he’s a newer member but has always been a favorite of mine so seeing him with the family was an interesting and cool change.

1. Ace as an animal lover I can’t go wrong with he Bat hound.

2. Cassandra Cain I’ve been recently learning more about her since last year and she has be really intriguing. I very cool as character with great skills and a cool costume. She has risen to my my top 5 since I started to learn more about her.

3 Likes

Red Hood and then Dick Grayson.

Tim Drake excluding his disgusting portrayal in the New 52. I like that he favors brains over brawn and always felt his duty based ethics were a good fit for my moral system.

4 Likes

Ace. He’s like bats but a dog

1 Like

Aside from Batman himself? Probably Alfred. Everybody else kinda comes & goes, but he seems to be the only constant…Bruce’s rock so to speak. One should be grateful to have someone like that in their lives.

2 Likes

Batgirl-Barbara Gordon especially the Bronze Age one. Barbara is the quintessential Batgirl.

5 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! who awesome and green and steal the scene? Ambush Bug-Man, who troll Marvel & DC? Ambush Bug-Man

Ambush bug-man!, Ambush Bug-man!, Ambush Bug-man!, AMBUSH BUG-MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

I’m Batbug

3 Likes

Alfred and Ace

3 Likes

Jason Todd and Damian Wayne.

4 Likes