Who Is Your Favorite Hero of All Time?

Nightwing
He is the center of a web of heroes. He has all of Batman’s skills, plus his acrobatics, and has FAR more personality. Plus I love that he was Robin and outgrew it. I also love that he’s the leader of the Titans. Just don’t try and talk to me about the show.

4 Likes

Superman, because he is the true Champion of good.
All these amazing powers and a kind heart. A real leader.

3 Likes

Welcome to community. I prefer the villains of the story, so someone like Lobo appeals to me as a hero.

3 Likes

Hard to pick just one, so I’ll go too three!

Green Lantern- First off, their whole power set with the constructs and everything is just awesome. Then you have this giant mythology and spectrum that just oozes brilliant sci-fi storytelling. But most importantly, is the ability to overcome great fear, I try to live but that the best I can

The Flash- Love the look of all the Flashes, sleek, simple, iconic. Super speed has always been the power I would pick if I could have any super power, it’s just always stood out to me and has so many possibilities. Each possessor of the Speed Force has made it their own but all feel natural in the role

Booster Gold- Great look, great backstory, great stories. The Greatest Hero You’ve Never Heard Of! Plus, when him and Blue Beetle get together is always a hilarious good time

5 Likes

The fact he has no actual powers, like batman, yet he became a hero anyway. Even though he is doing it for fame and glory he still is a good guy. Also who doesnt love that catch phrase “I’m Booster Gold! The greatest hero you never heard of till now!” Lol

4 Likes

He really tried to be good in Smallville.

1 Like

It used to be Shazam when I was young, but Hawkman has always been my true favorite.

4 Likes

Plot twist: Eraser Head from My Hero Academia

2 Likes

raises hand and points to self

6 Likes

All-time favorite has to be Superman. He has always been the symbol of hope and the desire to do more and be more. 2nd favorite is Power Girl (not Supergirl) as she always seems to be confident about herself.

3 Likes

My favorite superhero of all time will always be - Hal Jordan (Green Lantern) not only because he is the first Earth Green Lantern, but because he inspires me to push myself when things get hard and to overcome any obstacles that may get in my path. Many times he has faced moments when he could have given everything up and gave into his greatest fears. But many times he overcame those odds- when Coast City was destroyed by Cyborg Superman and all his loved ones decimated, and even when he was possessed by the fear entity Parallax and forced to wipe out his friends in the corps- even after all he had experienced, his willpower saw him through it and he was able to restore his standing with corps to the point where he once became the leader of the corps, he defeated parallax countless times, and it was his will that helped give Coast City a renewed since of vigor and hope.
He is also the first one to question things when something goes wrong. When Sinestro defied the corps and tried to convince him to join his side he refused. When the Guardians messed up to create the Third Army and do things behind the corps or against the corps he was the first one to tell them they were not right.
Etrigan - Not so much a favorite of All Time, but I do like his character because I like the dichotomy of character and powers that this character exudes. Jason is most of the time, the better half of the two. A good soul that was tethered to a dark and terrible creature by the Wizard Merlin to fight the evil enchantress Morgaine Le Fey. He will always struggle to be free of Etrigan who tortures him, and he wants to truly know peace, as the Demon itself wants to be free to wreak havoc and is limited to his hosts body. Eventually, the two learned from each other and decided to form a partnership. Jason can direct Etrigan’s power against the guilty souls, but he tries not to use it, unless absolutely necessary. And of course the Demon’s powers has also made him immortal. Although, they had reached an agreement, the Demon Etrigan is still wildly unpredictable and though he would obey his host initially and fight the good fight, eventually he will be harder to control and fight things beyond what his host will allow. The Demon Etrigan also relies on Jason Blood’s knowledge, magical experience, and connections that he gained through the decades. And through some of those connections- a glint of possibility that even Demon’s could perhaps change. In the Justice League Dark Animated film, Jason was able to quell the Demon inside of him and reform Etrigan, but it took his hosts death before he could change his ways.

but I pretty much like all DC characters hasn’t been a one that I have gotten annoyed with.
Also, welcome to the community glad to have you here

3 Likes

If u asked me every 2 months I’d give u a different answer every time. Zatanna has been my favorite for the longest yet. I can say that at anytime, it will be a female hero or villain. Welcome to the community btw. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This is a wonderful topic, @LadyofAzar! I love seeing the replies for everyone’s favorite heroes. :heart:

For me, it has always been (and always will be) Batman. I watched Batman ‘66 as a kid and hold those moments of joining my Grandpa on the couch to tune in so close to my heart. As I grew up, so did Batman and that journey together has been magical. I find strength in Bruce and what he’s been through, how he will never stop, and always stands up for what he believes is right no matter the odds - protecting others and using knowledge and courage to lead the way. I’ve loved him since I was a child and as I get older, I only love him more.

3 Likes