Who is your favorite Batgirl?

Cassandra Cain always had more substance as a character to me. Iconic is Babs, but definitely prefer Cassandra in the role. Preferred Babs as Oracle.

3 Likes

Meh-I thought this was asking about actresses/voice artistsā€¦to which the obvious answer is Yvonne Craig!

4 Likes

Babs :heart:

2 Likes

Cassandra Cain forever. Will always be lamenting the poor decision to revert Oracle back to tights. I miss Oracle every day.

1 Like

The Barbara Gordon Batgirl from All Star Batman & Robin is the best version of Batgirl.

4 Likes

Babs, I like Cassie Cain but I just started getting into her. B.G. has & always will be Batgirl to me. If someone said trivia whatā€™s Batgirls real name. Answer is Barbara Gordon every time.

2 Likes

Barbara Gordon favorite Batgirl and favorite hacker.

3 Likes

Rebirth Barbra gorden because she strait up has a leather jacket that is her bat suit it is awsome. Also Barbra is my dc crush so yeah.

1 Like

barbara is the iconic batgirl so my vote goes to her. love cass too

1 Like

Cassandra Cain, whom I thought was the most interesting iteration of the character. I never cared for Batgirl until Cassie came along and remained an ardent fan until she left. I love the sown mask version of the character. Also, Iā€™m not a fan of her as Orphan.

I began to love Barbara Gordon as Oracle and a founder of the Birds of Prey. I feel the New 52 did her a disservice by returning her to the tights in a very comic bookey way.

I prefer Stephanie as Spoiler, a character she originated and built into her own. When Batgirl, she seemed more derivative and less her own woman. Sheā€™s great with Tim as Robin, not Red Robin but Robin.

1 Like

Babs. She is the best. I always think of her as the definitive Batgirl. Just like how Dick is the definitive Robin.

3 Likes

Barbara Gordon
:joy:

1 Like

Babs

1 Like

Although I consider Barbara Gordon the best Batgirl (Cassandra 2nd), I think Barbara was a much stronger character as Oracle. I miss Oracle.

1 Like