Who is your dream Creative Team/DC character match?

I would want Rob Williams and Stjepan Sejic for a new Starfire series. I loved the one with Amanda Conner, but I felt that it could have gone longer.

1 Like

Recently reading Christian Hoffer review on the dark Crisis one-shot tie-in "A world without Justice League: Superman

Hoffer comments how Tom King likes to examine characters through a certain lens of war or at least some form of trauma that paints a cynical or depressing picture of the world.

Fundamentally, I’m tired of King taking DC characters and always examining them through the lens of war. Yes, King has a background in the military and yes, King has actually experienced the horrors of wars but that personal history doesn’t need to be reflected in nearly every character he writes.

I agree on the rhetoric but I see potential in how Tom King examine tragedy on certain comic book characters.

For example I would be interested in seeing those themes explored in a character like Martian Manhunter written like a noir thriller with focus on his time as a detective.

A artist who has always intrigued me was Daniel Warren Johnson, someone who I imagine unique rough art style could make excellent body horror or even back drops to a alien setting like Mars.

Those two would be a awesome creative team.

1 Like

Miller/Miller/Varley

2 Likes

Grant Morrison, Mark Waid, Mark Millar, and Tom Peyer on the Superman books. I don’t care who does the art…

2 Likes