Who is your definitive Superman actor?

I grew up with George Reeves as Superman in the sixties but in my heart Christopher Reeve was–and always will be–SUPERMAN!

1 Like

Dean Cain’s and Christopher Reeve’s affable smile, humor, optimism, personality. Henry Cavill did look the part.

2 Likes

I think every version of Superman brought something to the table, myself. If I had to choose just one, I think Christopher Reeves has always been my go-to version of Superman.

3 Likes

I have to go with Christopher Reeves, cause he was the first Superman I’ve watch when growing up. :grinning:

1 Like

Christopher Reeve’s Clark Kent with Henry Cavill’s Superman

2 Likes

Christopher Reeve since he was a good as both Clark and Superman, although Tyler Hoechlin is a close second.

For voice acting my favorite Clark/Superman is Tim Daly.

1 Like

I think all the actors are a product of their time. For the 2000s, I think Henry Cavill was a really solid Kal-El/Superman.

1 Like

Oh when I was a kid definitely Christopher Reeve but now Tyler Hoechlin as my stamp of approval

1 Like

Henry. But I feel like it’s a generational thing. I was born in 95 so, while I’ve seen all the Reeve movies, Cavill just feels right for me.

1 Like

I grew up with Christopher Reeves and still love his portrayal but I also feel like Henry Cavill really nailed supes too.

MoS is a masterpiece :+1:t2: