Who Is Your Batman? (Live Action)

Anyone but Clooney - is just my personal opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Keaton

https://flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/batman.jpg?w=1200

4 Likes

I would say batman from the 1960s or I’m pretty sure he is from batman and robin but I do years which is why I’m going with he 1960s batman

1 Like

I would go with Adam West, Micheal Keaton and Christain Bale as my top 3 favorite. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Harleys Puddin has it out for George Clooney lol. Not the first time you’ve mentioned it but I totally get why and and I hate interviews he’s done about it. He never cared at all and simply wanted to be part of a big movie of that type

2 Likes

Honestly, just in terms of being the mist accurate to the comic books. Minus the murder rage and give him a bit more nobility and i think ben afflecks’s version is the closest in terms of fighting and visual style. But christian bales batman DID have that nobility that i love the character to have but at times was a bit too realistic. And i have a soft spot for michael keaton he was AMAZING. So it’s probably a tie between affleck and bale but i absolutely love keatons performance.

2 Likes

I have to say, Bale, because Nolan’s trilogy was a masterpiece!

1 Like

Sitting down and watching as a family, I’d recommend the Adam West version from the 1960s series, and Kevin Conroy’s from The Animated Series. Films, I like Keaton’s because he was the first to portray Batman with a voice that sounded different than Wayne’s. And I was excited to see where Batfleck would have gone with the character, since he’s done excellent crime drama films, but the rumors keep going around that he won’t be around much longer.

1 Like

@TX85, I don’t hate George Clooney, but he should NEVER have worn the cowl. This is just my opinion but he almost destroyed my love for all things Batman.

He was awesome in Oh brother, where are thou though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I Honestly loved Affleck’s Portrayal of the Bat.

3 Likes

Affleck. Best Batsuit. Had a Robin. Never quit.

1 Like

Batfleck. Resembled the character best, legitimately terrifying, had the best action scenes(that warehouse scene!!!), best Bruce Wayne as well. He’s the only one with whom I am saddened I will not be seeing more of.

1 Like

Affleck. Style wise and the fact we actually got an intimidating Batman. Also not someone I felt like I had to subtitle to understand what the hell he was saying 90% of the time. Keaton for childhood purpose’s is a close second.

As unpopular as it is, I didn’t care for Bale’s Batman.

1 Like

I understood everything Bale said but the voice was just too too damn much and over the top in Dark Knight and Rises. Was fine in Begins

Kilmer was good but if he hadn’t done the big grin in the scene with Nicole Kidman, the thumbs up in the batwing and closed his mouth more(when trying to look intimidating)…he could have been a top contender right now

1 Like

Kilmer is my childhood Batman- I missed Keaton until later on. The only thing keeping him from #1 was that I learned about all his behind the scenes drama, and it tainted my whole image of him.

1 Like

I know ppl prob won’t agree but they all have moments that make me love watching them. Even the originals from the 40s n 50s have moments I enjoy. Yes, they are not as good in action by no means but what they had to work with I think they did good. Adam West might be corny n goofy but when I want a good laugh I think it’s great. I think Keatons batman was a great direction for the character and helped with how the character is today. I know george Clooney’s and Val Kilmers batman movies were bad but watching it as a kid I loved it n every now n then I’ll still enjoy to sit down n watch it. I mean I have to fast forward through the close up to batmans butt n nipple suit scenes :joy:. I think Christian n Ben have done a great job with the character. I really wish Ben would have got his own stand along film.

1 Like

I’m from the Keaton days, but let me tell ya…that Batfleck knows wtf he is doing. Overall, best Bats and Bruce combo, looks the part better than anyone else, uses voice modulator so sounds like himself and somethi n Batman would do, can move his neck, great action scenes!!!

1 Like

Know a major issue with Bale besides the voice? In Begins when Lucious talks tech, Bruce asks " Am I suppose to understand any of that?" That really disappointed me !

He relied too much on Alfred and Fox. The only time he really seemed like Bruce/Batman to me was in Dark Knight when he was inspecting the bullet and even then, Alfred helped a lot.

I mean he was good and all but Fox coming up with all the good stuff was kinda of a turn off

1 Like

Ben Afleck is probably my favorite. Though Michael Keaton was awesome in the classic Batman outfit (with the yellow/black Batman symbol).
Best emotional performance though…George Clooney involving all the scenes with Alfred when Alfred was sick. Those performances were frickin’ emotionally fantastic…to bad it was stuck in such a overall bad movie.

1 Like

I’ve seen some comments about Val Kilmer and drama while filming Batman Forever. I’ve never read anything bad about him on that set.

What did he do?

1 Like